2012.. Are you in or out?

Who is still going to be into cars this year? Having a DD with rims doesn’t count. Im talking about coming to meets/events/racing etc.

I’m taking on a classic car restoration (pro-touring style) project next summer. It probably won’t be driven until 2013 though, depending on how much of a basket case I purchase to start. I’ll be out on a bike as usual though.

I’ll have my cafe bike done (hopefully) and Focusinprogress and I plan on doing the vintage days at Mid Ohio, definitely going to meets and any events we hold.

Planning on ceramic coating my plenum in the spring with a couple misc. upgrades including interior work.

I’ll be on my bike for most of them. 3 our of 4 of my cars are acceptable car meet cars so we’ll see.

As the only moderator I feel like I should keep some sort of presence.

Eventually i want to turbocharge this 330, i’ll be around for most of the events this summer.

ill be to some of them with my volkswagen <3

I’ll be there in something.

Good to see there is still local interest on this site. Im trying to get my build done for the spring and would like to come to a lot more stuff this season.

I make appearances when I can.

In if nyspeed does a track day. Not interested in drags or organized standing next to cars.

Yep, 11’s or bust, I’d like to hit a track day or 2 and am planning on going to as many FLR autox’s as possible.

I’m probably not going to any buffalo meets, too far away.

i’ll be on my bike but would love to drop an LS1 in the s-10 if i get a new dd

I’ll be away this summer! But I will always be into car meets and events.

I thought this thread was about the apocolypse at first

Stop hating bubble tea.

:bsflag:

+1. So I voted Volkswagen.

Juat?

:fu:

Beer

Oh and I plan to be around when I can be. Cars are still fun

you still post here?