2012.. Are you in or out?

Assuming the camaro isn’t sold I will be out with that if it does sell I will be out with something else…

Once this wedding money pit is behind me I will start modding it some more :lol:

Wait, where am I?

This isn’t where I left my baseball.

DD with rimz yo

There we go! I have to do something to get you fggts riled up enough to post. coughmostlymeaningjeffcough

Just got rid of my dd with rims…I guess I really am just here for the OT now.

I hope to make some drag events in the camaro next season. Will DEFINITELY get a few road courses in with the SHO, If the camaro is fast maybe some street action + meets with it too. I want to see what it is like to cruise around in a loud, gutted, uncomfortable car with no overdrive.

I plan on renting a ride 2 or 3 times in a lightning sprint to run at the closest track to Denver. No garage or time to buy my own to run for the season unfortunately.

So, A turbo SHO?

I’m starting to see the light on the M3, hoping to have it done in March and take it down to Florida for a couple weeks of shakedown track days in April maybe. So yes, I plan on being at the track a bunch this summer after taking almost 2 years off.

IN, but I’m still just trying to move back to Buffalo.

x2 but since it was in the auto forum I then ruled it out.

haha almost! believe it or not that car was fantastic on long drives apart from the stupid loud exhaust

i’ll be in for mostly everything as usual. but it’ll be with my dd, no rims idgaf :slight_smile:

I will be driving my stock rimmed sedan, but I gots tintz and a K&N drop in.
I make it to Mighty every couple months when the weather is nice, but 280 miles for a meet when 3 people show up is weak.

i might be out idk yet, i hope to see alot of videos from you jt76

Just like I’ll be driving my miata with a stock engine in it.

Marriage, home ownership, going back to school… I’ll still come out to meets, but I will be simply owning a boring yet sensible 98 civic for the foreseeable future

As soon as the salt washes away I will be out. It is really nice putting the car away 100% running. Going to change the oil, and tires. Thats it. I am in for some meets/ cruises street racing not so much.

Fo sho

Yeah Jeff is pretty gay. :slight_smile:

looking forward to getting out to a couple track days in each car and hopefully drifting the S14 at CSCS or something not that far away but with better track conditions and fewer walls than Dunn Tire :slight_smile:

unfortunately ill be in