2012.. Are you in or out?

Car must of not sold lolz

Fucking lawwl at the volksfaggen option.

Anyway continuing to mod both cars for 2012 so yup. Will try to attempt meets but depends on work/life.

I’m totally out

of everything except cars
2012= maybe ZR1, I can afford it but its more than I want to spend as of right now, more mods for Z06 and I am looking to get into a new DD, G8 GT, GTO, Trailblazer SS, SRT8 300/Charger ect ect and maybe depending on how much garage space I have I want another ls1 fbod project

it was tough for me to choose between VW and “im just here to criticize” as both describe me quite accurately

I have some nice 799 heads I’m gona put on. and a new oil pump.

:snky:

This. I also became a member of BMW cca so I really want to try to get in for a couple Watkins track days.

X2…

Not exactly the same. While we both may have stock LS based engines mine came from the factory with the heavy lump in it. :slight_smile:
BTW I am getting some HID fogs for Christmas, hopefully I am done with all this modding by spring so I am ready for the season to start.

just keeping the car clean…no mods…just driving…i have a vast amount of home projects i want to do

I think I would love to do a track day at Nelson Ledges or whatever. It would have to be a “fun day” or whatever though because I don’t have any experience.

I wanna get the GP up to about 300 whp next year. I’m hoping to get a new PCM from Overkill Motorsports, dropping down to the typical 3.4" pulley and possibly a new intake manifold. We’ll see what happens I guess.

This makes me want to go pick something up from New Jersey! Ughhhh decisions decisions!

What does it matter? The world is gonna end ZOMG! Or…

you can look at it as, holy shit, I better get to some meets before the world ends…

I might be persuaded to get my f*cking garage queen out if we’re gonna go back to Lucky Drag City… might actually run it this time??

Change the date to 2082 and I’ll still be spending disproportionate amounts of income on automotive projects, and loving every minute of it.

FGGT

This season has been super busy for me

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

:frowning:

ill be out … i have myself a really involved mustang project going on

Still in (obviously) and after the 1st of the year starting to plan shit :tup:

I really want a road course day for us this year.

In.

If there was some good road courses around id convert my car to road racing and beat the shit out of it that way haha

Guess I’m curious what you mean by “around”.
TMP is about 1.5 hours and is an OK course.
Mosport is about 3 hours and one of the fastest tracks in the NE.
Walkins Glen is about 2.5 hours, amazing course.
Nelson Ledges is just under 3 hours and is a awesome course, but a little bumpy. Their cheap lapping day costs make up for the rough pavement though.

^ All of those have regular open lapping days.

Lots more here:
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?10107-Road-Courses-Driver-Events-and-Time-Trials-in-the-area-(Updated-for-2011)

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I’m in for what ever help you need organizing this.