2012.. Are you in or out?

Definitely in for a road course day.

I’m out. Getting into the black financially, starting my EMBA, and raising my son is more important for the next few years. I’ll be collecting parts, but that’s about it for a couple years. I’ll get back into it eventually, priorities have just shifted for a little while.

I did my first track day towards the end of the season in my vette. I will be going to several over the next season

Yes plz do.

I really want to get the E30 done and do some more days at the glen then maybe nelson and mosport if I trust the car for that sort of distance from home.

I’m getting more tempted to pick up another miata to track day.
I feel like I’d be in over my head with the LS miata.

If I don’t sell my scirocco I would love to do some track days in it.

I’ll Also be replacing all the rubber bits in the suspension of my R with upgraded poly stuff and might set that up for a more aggressive handling setup if I wanna track that.

No way! I bet at its current power level it would be a blast. When should I come over and install a cheater cam?

Well i should clarify my biggest issue is i usually work 2 saturdays a month so its not like i can head to a road course after work for 4 hours and head home like i do with drag racing. And devoting my car to do something that i can maybe do a couple times a year isnt worth it.

Most Definitely VOLKSWAGEN.

I plan to try and get involved more next year, it would be nice to see the company as a whole involved in some events. but this year setting up and getting things going has taken all of the waking hours.

It might be worth talking with jason from autointerest to see about combining a event to keep cost down.

I’m just here to hate.