2012 Doomsday

^^maybe then we will unite with the rice…

i bet someone will take out a loan thinking the world is really gunna end.
then when he finds out that the world is still a happening place they are gunna be fucked.
i put money on aleast one person from this site will do it

the thing is…

if this is true

We’ll all know well in advance that something is happening

like i said, there will be a planet thats supposed to be relative to the size of jupiter… IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

like… we’ll be able to see this big giant planet in plain view.

That’s bullshit.

The world will end when I say so.

OLD.

I’m a christian, the world isn’t going to end. But our time as mankind ruling and thinking we could run a good world is, after 6000yrs of rule. That time is coming soon, no one knows but the one in the heavens. Just look around you though and you’ll see that much is changing, getting worse & it’s only gonna get worse…

LOL!
Yeah there was a crazy hype over this in the summer of 2008.
Alot of people heard about it before, but the amount of publicity it got in 2008 was ridiculous. Like many other subjects, it just comes and goes. I mean, it might happen it might not. I hope not though, I want a s15, lol. It “seems” likely though, since there is way more evidence backing this event up. Oh well !

Watch Zeitgeist. 2012 is a misunderstanding (or something being way over analyzed) of the religious books. 2012 is the period of change between this period and the next by the calendar that follows the horoscope signs (the name is escaping me atm cause I need to rush to work!) such as Aries, Libra, etc. Not the end of the world, the end of the suns period. (Something like that).

It is interesting to note that the purpose of the BC / AD dating system was to make the birth of Jesus Christ the dividing point of world history. However, when the B.C. / A.D. system was being calculated, they actually made a mistake in pinpointing the year of Jesus’ birth. Scholars later discovered that Jesus was actually born in around 4-6 BC, not 0 AD

I got the upper part from a website but technically that means that we are now really somewhere between 2013-2015 right now. I heard about this fact years ago. So technically, the world ended last December… there goes that bogus theory

http://gonzo.uni-weimar.de/~gleisber/Grafik/Foren/owned/owned09.jpg

lol

wtf 6000?

its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and im all outta gum

Are you quoting Zeitgeist as truth?

I’m very skeptical of that video and personally don’t give it much credit.

Seeing as your not a member and can’t see this post… You sound more like a Jehovah’s Witness.

I heard about this bull shit a few years ago. It’s all BS.

Haha omg i can’t even believe I’m reading this.

"There is even a movie coming out called “2012”. "

That’s awesome. You know what that movie is about? Aliens taking over our shit. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVi_2lHBVhQ )

2012 has been a prophecy/prediction/theory/whateveryouwantocallit for way too long now and it’s a pile of rubbish.

OH SHIT OUR PLANET IS GOING TO ALIGN WITH THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY AND THE SUN AND THROW IT OFF OFF ORBIT ON DECEMBER 21ST!!

Guess what. That happens every year on december 21st. sorry!

//edit// I just re-watched that trailer after seeing it before today and it looks like it might be some sort of mockery trailer. the “aliens taking over our shit” comment above may or may not be true. either way, it’s still rubbish :smiley:

The world will end when every person and animal on the planet all fart at the same time!

Not quoting Zeitgeist as truth - however if you look into a lot of his arguments, they’re quite factual and not farfetched biased opinions.