2012 Doomsday

Hey anyone hear of this?

I just had a co-worker come by and ask me if I believed this and I had no clue at all. So I looked it up. Apparently the world will end on December 21st 2012. another doomsday predicted.

Searched this stuff on google.(on lunch). There is even a movie coming out called “2012”.

Any believers? is this old?..cuz i just heard of it today. Controversy thread.

Yea this is pretty old, couple thousand of years actually. Anyway we will just wait and see I guess, not too far away.

its just cause the mians got lazy and didnt put anything else after 2012 on the calender year

haha…if its true…no R34!! lol.

i agree there calender ends at 2012 doesnt mean they predicted the end of the world. its like the year 2000 all over again when its 2012 nothing will happen itll be just another regular day.

This is like all the other end of the world predictions with dates: Yawn.

if u all give me ur cars i can stop it from happening

I’ve researched it a bit, and it wasn’t just the myans, the chinese I ching predicted it to be a year of “great change”, and egyptians said something about it too…

I call bs but it will be fun to watch people panic like Y2k.

the world ending is practically a yearly thing… live each day to the fullest then you wont have regrets

that’ll be the day after my birthday…at least i get one last party!!

^^haha. nice.

I really donot care!!! if the whole world is going to end why worry? it’s not like you are the only person going to die.

supposedly in 2012 on december 21st at 11:11 the world comes to an end.

The planet nibiru will orbit thru our solar system and this for some reason has a cataclysmic effect on earth. its orbit is every 3600 years, and according to ancient tablets the planet of nibiru is inhabited by intelligent life. It wasnt JUST the Mayans who speak of this, im pretty sure its egyptians as well. Both cultures that had ridiculous technology for their time, both showing that “gods” from another world were here…

I dont know, as unlikely as it sounds, I cant see any other way how to explain things like the pyrimids and the ancients understanding of the stars and solar system and all that.

Purple monkey dishwasher!

^^hopefully i finish one of my cars by then… if not i hope to kick some alien ass before i die

the wars are coming ya hear

Who cares? I mean, really… You don’t exactly have any control over it, so why worry?

(I think it’s all bullshit anyway, but my theory stands)

I can’t wait to survive and form gangs.

LOL^^^ mad max stylezzz

Load 'em up boys!

maybe we’ll all go into vaults and come out in 200 years, fallout 3 style oh yeah!!!