2012 MEET is there going to be one ?????????

2012 MEET is there going to be one ???

like a Bings meet? of course! With the turnout even on a shitty day like last year, we have to!

A cruise to wasaga beach should also be on the list

Has anyone been to Sherkston Shores,Niagara Peninsula on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie.man it will be great if we when there, drive on the beach,I love it there its packed with people and cars and boats,if you have kids its great there too,if you have no girl friend lot,s of girls to see,and lots more…???

annnnndddd when abouts can we expect the bings meet? hoping to go for the first time this year!

i have to set a date… it’ll be tough because my mom doesnt work there anymore :frowning:

Does this mean you are potentially considering a location change? if so and I may be dreaming when i say this but just like the event at the buffalo track last year how about something similar at Cayuga. Possibilities of a lapping day/drift day coupled with the space may attract more people.

That would cost more money and people are cheap enough as it is… I would be down for that though.

^ +1

honestly, at this point it’s not looking good. My parents have had to staff the place on the day of the meet to handle the volume of people and neither of them can do it this year.

maybe it will just be later in the year… we’ll see

like i said on facebook, i don’t care where it is… could be in a walmart parking lot! i will totally be there.

Main end at wasaga beach could be a cool place