2013 Mini Cooper JCW GP

Thinking about changing it up a bit and maybe getting a G wagon or something so going to put a feeler out for the Mini. I am the first owner of this GP and its most likely the most hardcore hot hatch around. It has cruise control and auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink (maybe 1 or 2 others have cruise)! Car is stored winters in a heated garage. Full service history and an extra roof sticker number 0361. Jan 2014 in service date so 3/36 maintenance from then and 4/50 warranty. Both can be extended. Ive done Mini takes the states (MTTS) in 2014 and 2016 in this car and its been great. I will get some new pictures up soon (car is still covered in MTTS decals). Car drives great and most miles are from MTTS. Will come with a set of Mini Luggage, Shorty antenna, Mini weathertech front mats, brand new GP mats. I did not remove any factory stickers trim etc. Chrome light rings are all plasti dipped black and I will make them all chrome again if you want. No holes drilled in front bumper, plate is tapped on. If your are interested please give me a call 716-440-9933. Zack
http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36678&stc=1

GLWS! Our G wagen is great, strongly recommended.

Been in this car and it’s surprisingly quick and handles awesome! Glws

Love it, GLWS