Went out for BMW test drive, got blown off came back with the fastest production..

2013 Mini Cooper GP. Always been a mini fan, got in a test drive last week and made the deal tonight. Number 361 of 500 in the states. Traded in the 335, will be back in a BMW when the second year of the m3 comes out. Super fun car on the test drive cant wait to mod it. May have been a stupid decision but the 335i just ran out of CPO and I didn’t want to deal with any issues down the road…

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x307/e39krazy/IMG_4474_zpsaf435679.jpg

Looks funky…but in a good way.

I like it. Congrats!

Looks awesome. Congrats

Sweet color too :tup:

Oh my god…

I seriously considered trading my Lotus for this a few months ago. I was drooling over the 2 they had in their lot. I want another MINI so bad and the GP2 is so perfect (the red hood scoop lip stick sticker needs to go though IMO). The suspension and brakes are already perfect, all it needs are some new wheels and an intake.

If possible, I’d really like a ride in this someday. I’m super jealous if you can’t tell. My JCW is the only car I’ve ever had that I regret selling. I can’t wait to see what MINI does with the next gen’s 2.0L JCW engine.

Looks sweet but, I am confused by the title. The fastest production what?

I would assume the fastest production Mini Cooper. Simular to the skinniest fat chick, or tallest midget. Slower then the car he is trading in, but fast for a Mini.

lol. I bet it is fun though.

Nice pick up! I’m sure you’ll love it.

I don’t hate it :tup:

It’s very cool, but my hang up on these cars has always been the interiors…

This one has even less of an interior. At a much higher price tag.

Mini’s are rad, and a blast to drive.

More pics!

Don’t those come with V700s stock? Great time of the year for a test drive.

Nice man. The GP is really nice. I have to admit I loved driving my Cooper S, it was a really fun car for around town.

Edit. Gotta love cars that come with a strut bar from the factory instead of back seats :tup:

They all look the same.

aaaaaaaand the tire nazi has arrived…

Very constructive comment about the subject at hand.

They have to order tires still, i take delivery next week. In a mini loaner for now.

• Updated - - -

Comes with them on. I have the choice of dunlop sport 1’s or Conti SSR. Going to pick the more expensive ones, sell them and put some Michelin PSS on this summer.

• Updated - - -

Do love the bar, I needed a change from the BMW. Tried to buy a new 335 but the sales people at BMW are assholes

• Updated - - -

Fastest Production Mini. Yes that is true it is slower than my 335i but it handles way better and is more fun to drive. Burger Tuning is now making a decent tune for it that will let me run ethanol and higher stages are coming. Also the 1 in 500 in the US is cool to me I hate driving around during the day and seeing a bunch of black 335’s. The chances of me ever seeing another GP is slim.

• Updated - - -

They still have the other one… But they want sticker for it. Low production number with no miles.