That is damn impressive!!

fuckin fwd

edit: wait. these are AWD? SICKNESS

Lol I said the same thing…

Its AWD but FWD bias or some shit

It’s ugly.

But wow!

Awesome :tup: totally will buy

Is everyone else reading the thread title in Jeremy Clarkson’s voice?

I just did.

I like this, but I don’t like it. It’s impressive, and slightly tacky at the same time. Like the guy said in the video…it looks good from certain angles, and some not so much.

I love the car but I hate that it’s almost twice the price of a CLA and it only comes with the twin clutch transmission. :tdown:

2014 Benz CLA45 AMG Most powerful 4cylinder…

in the world

I think it’s a great little car that will compete well against the VW R,Audi RS3, BMW 135 etc…

I know this thread is a bit old but I’m throwing around the idea of getting something else as I miss driving around something fun that sticks to the road and doesn’t suck up less than 15mpg. Does anyone have any experience with these? I see Mercedes in Amherst has one. I’ve always wanted an M3 but seeing the M4 I may wait for the used market to get flooded in a few years. I’ve never really considered Mercedes until this…

personally I wouldn’t compromise.

stick to your guns and hold out for the m3 or m4…or 235 m

:tup: Sounds like a plan…

Emery traded in his 235m at auto place Nissan if you’re looking into those. This was a couple months back so it may be gone by now but you could look into it

Was it Blue?

If you end up driving a 45 I would be interested to hear what you think of it. I have not herd much negative about it other than early turbo failure. I have a hunch a lot of people don’t know to let people let the turbo cool before shutting it down,either that or the start stop feature is not setup properly which I highly doubt. 400ish hp with a tune and downpipe is a hell of a lot of power behind that snappy transmission.

I spotted one of these driving around yesterday in Syracuse. Black car, red calipers, etc. It actually looked & sounded good but I’m not sure if I’d buy one.

I like the way they look, I really like the CLS550’s but idk about reliability…

The tail lights look cool:

http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/attachments/9276d1398876404-cla-250-fiber-optic-led-tail-lights-rear.jpg