2014 Bourbon County Brand Stout and 2014 Barrel Aged Narwhal

One four pack of Goose Island BCBS and one bomber of Sierra Nevada BA Narwhal. Will deliver these to you. Shipping available for an extra $20. Special care will be taken. Will not separate any bottles.

http://i62.tinypic.com/t6tq1l.jpg

quite the gouging going on here.

I see another King Henry back there…

PMd about the rest

Knew this was coming prices went up every where. I paid $40 for this particular 4 pack at a particular store in WNY. Then factor in the BA Narwhal. Would be more then happy to show you the receipt in person.

Just picked up a 4 pack from a guy here at work who didn’t like it for $32. :slight_smile:

Plus got a 32oz growler at Premier of the 2013 BCS as well as a single bottle of their bourbon county barley wine Friday. The ones where they fill them in the vacuum so you can store them.

Can’t wait to get home and try one of the 2014’s. “Can’t wait” meaning there’s a good chance I’m going to crack one open around 3pm here at my desk. The 2013 is still my favorite beer of all time.

Cool beans. I got my growlers also. Plus my coffee, barleywine and the vanilla they didn’t distribute in WNY. Bottom line is they are all great and will age nicely if you so choose.

• Updated - - -

Cracked a 2010 rare this past weekend

http://i62.tinypic.com/nyb5uu.jpg

I wish I had the will power to age them. I’ve accepted that I don’t and these will be gone before Christmas.

But anyway, back on topic, I don’t think the price is that bad considering there were about 100 people lined up outside Premier on Maple before the store opened Friday and every single one of them was in line for this beer. Some had been there over an hour… for a 4 pack of beer + a single bottle of the BC barley wine.

It’s all supply and demand. Is the price higher then past years? Yes. Is the demand higher? Yes. Everywhere that I know of was a one 4 pack limit and a couple variants. Did I pay too much for this particular four pack at the particular store I bought it from? Maybe. However I’m not going to take a loss on it just because someone thinks the price is high in their opinion. $40 for the four pack and I think I paid $25 for the narwhal. Thats a combined total of $65. So I’m getting compensated $15 for my time of obtaining these bottles. Oh I’m even going to take these to you and waste more time and :fuelpump:. If they don’t sell…so be it. They will be tossed in with the rest in my cellar.

:tup:

Factor in delivery and I’m not sure what people are complaining about.

Not questioning your sale prices, just where you’re buying these. I run Aurora Brew Works in East Aurora, you could have bought the BCBS for $6.49 each and the BA Narwhal we still have in stock at $18.99:) BCBS was also on draft pretty much all day last Friday when it was released, so you could have had a draft while grabbing bottles…

Consider these sold. Have a buyer. I’m breaking even while giving someone the chance to try these amazing beers.

• Updated - - -

Mike, I know who you are. I’ve been at your store and have bought bottles and have had beer on tap at your great establishment. Yes, it was on draft several places around WNY. I would tell you what store I purchased it from however that would most likely piss the owner off and decrease my chances of him holding bottles for me in the future. That blood orange gose was delicious! I will have to say hi next time I come in.

Thanks, as always

Brewwwworks is the shitttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still at FP too or is this your new thing? A couple buddies of mine are ABW regulars and I need to get out there and check it out.

Done with FP, ABW is the new gig. Built it from the ground up with a good friend, was looking to get away from the corporate cubicle. Who are your friends??

Damn, that 12oz of rare is worth about $300… This BCBS is my fav beer, and the coffee stout is soooooo fucking good. I have a growler of BCBS that i want to save, but i know i need to drink it… shiiiiit

OT - Does Ashleigh work for you guys or next door?

Exactly, while im not located in NY anymore the prices you paid are high. I agree with @Mike93 and the prices list. I hate seeing people gouged on prices because of this “supply and demand”

I’m not too worried about it. Hell, I paid $40 for a four pack at the GI Restaurant in Chicago last year. I was only allowed one from the particular store for $40. This particular store is the ONLY one who will hold BCBS… Could have walked in at 8pm and have picked it up. Ask any store in WNY to hold a four pack of BCBS. Answer will be sorry we cannot do that. First come first served.

Shit my local store called me when they got it in and held regular, coffee, and barley wine for me until I was able to make it in that day. On black friday we also had 5 bars in my DT area that had regular on tap- mind you I live in a town of 26000 people so this was pretty crazy they had so much.