2014 Chevrolet SS

the G8 is dead… long live the SS.

I’m not quite there yet man, and I hope to never be. Always have been and always will have all vehicles rowing gears.

@maxwell dont you have a engine swap you should be doing? get off the forums!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32471[/ATTACH]

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn’t pay $20,000 for that thing… Brand new.
A GM car would need 600hp+ to get my attention.

I know, I’m being facetious. I read somewhere that the CTS-V had VERY low production numbers on manual trans and they seem to sell just fine.

Probably won’t have a Chevy badge but I am sure they will have something soon.

CTS-V thing went off.
CTS-V2 only had about 16% built with MT6. V1 was 100%. Took me a while to find a MT6 with recaros but I am glad I waited.

The new Z06 has 640hp

didn’t realize these were in the 45k range , pretty pricey.

Its not pricey when you look at what new cars cost with comparavle options

I assume he meant 4 door. The C6 had a 630+ hp option

Yeah your probably right, I think a good comparision would be the SHO for a price point which starts at 40K. I think I just have a hard time wrapping my head around paying $45K for a chevy or ford 4 door sedan.

Look at what loaded Camrys and Fusions sticker for. Sure this is more but this is a full size well equipped sedan with a vette motor. Not that overpriced in the full size segment. PlusI would think being a chevy they could get a lot off the sticker price if you gave them a good grind.

Grind em nice and good like.

but seriously, shopping between dealerships will get you the best price. Just be that guy.

I think this review sums it up best

I really like this car, I’ve yet to see one on the street though.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35584&stc=1

They gave it hood vents and LEDs for 2016

The front bumper is a little different too

I didn’t even know they still made these. I’ve only seen one my entire life, although they do blend in well.

doesnt Remy have one of these now?

According to various sources, including Australia’s CarsGuide and GM Authority, the Chevy SS will be a goner after the ’17 model year.