2014 Chevrolet SS

Because faggots would cry if they made them better but cost more. Just like all the faggots who cried the GTO was in the 30’s saying it should have been in the mid 20’s.

Fair enough. GTO had a better interior than a Vette at the time yet people expected F-body pricing.

My 2000 Trans Am WS6 sticker’d 30k. Gto wasn’t that much more.

bump

Guess its coming out in manual

Wow that is suprising and cool :tup:

Can’t buy a Ferrari, Porsche, or Lambo with a manual transmission but you can buy a GM :lol:

True but that was a decked out top of the line model and still a good deal less. You could get a stripper formula for a lot less. GTO only came one way, loaded out with everything, and was like 36-38k

The sticker on my 1998 Formula was 22-23k :frowning:

Hoping that manual trans rumor is true.

Saw one of these on the 90 the other day. It was good looking for being on the plain side.

Good news, definitely would consider one of these if it comes in manual.

I’m guessing they will ramp up the styling or make a more aggressive looking model after a few years.

I just wish they came off the price some. Does anyone know what these are actually selling out the door for? I was just quoted 53k for a new S4. I feel like it would be hard for me to consider this at 47k even though I would prefer to drive a domestic and love pushrods.

They haven’t come off of the price much at all because the base car is loaded. There are only 2 options you can get with the car. A sunroof, and a full size spare. If they offered a cloth interior and some lesser things such as audio, or climate control, I could see one of them being around $37-$39k. As it sits right now you can pick one up for $43720 including destination.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/bigjoelster/racestuff/ltx/ss_zpsd6e50a35.png

The employee price came in at $41997

Wait until they’re used. Let someone else take the $20k hit :slight_smile:

FGGT, for that price buy a CPO CTS-V and enjoy blown pushrod goodness under warranty until 70k :slight_smile:

Prediction:

They’ll probably sell terribly with no manual option available. GM will think it’s a flop and instead of releasing a manual version (which would boost sales), they will just kill the project.

You’re probably right, considering this -

Holden announced on 11 December 2013 that production in Australia would cease by the end of 2017.[SUP][2][/SUP] They will also close the Lang Lang Proving Ground, and reduce the staffing of their product development centre substantially.[SUP][3][/SUP] In the last few years, Holden incurred losses due to the strong Australian dollar, with government grants being reduced in future.[SUP][4][/SUP]

This all seems doomed now from the get-go.

You act like tons of “performance” cars still come in manual models

I’ll be honest and old here. I don’t really desire a manual trans daily anymore as long as I have one as a summer car. Which is funny because I believe in this thread I said otherwise at one point haha