21 Ways to Maintain a healthy level of insanity, especially at work

21 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity[FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

1. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]See If They Slow Down.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

2. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Page Yourself Over The Intercom. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Don’t Disguise[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana]Your Voice.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]3. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, [/FONT][COLOR=olive][FONT=Verdana]a[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]sk If They Want Fries with that.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

4.[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]“In”. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

1. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Put Decaf In The [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their [/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana]Caffeine Addictions, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Switch to Espresso.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

2. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]"[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]For [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Smuggling Diamonds". [/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]

7.[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Finish All Your sentences with[/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Tahoma][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]“In Accordance With The Prophecy”. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

8.[/FONT] [/B][FONT=Verdana]Don’t use any punctuation.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

9.[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]As Often As Possible, [/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana]Skip[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana] Rather Than Walk.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

1. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]with a serious face.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

2. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][B]“To Go”.

3. [/FONT][/B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana]Sing Along At The Opera.[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

13.[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask [/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana]Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme?[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana][B]

1. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Play tropical Sounds All Day.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

2. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You’re [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Not In The Mood.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

3. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Rock Bottom.[/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

4. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]“I Won! I Won!”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

5. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]“Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!”[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B]

6. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]Tell Your Children Over Dinner, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]“Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.”[/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Verdana][B]

7. Go to the fitting rooms with a packet of condoms and say you would like to fit it. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]

8. [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana]And The [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Final Way[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity … [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

use obnoxious rainbow fonts for everything.

i am going to try the decaf coffee one…the mosquito net one is hilarious…i am going to use the intecom and would you like fries with that

Who cares.

I got a good chuckle out of a few of these.

me too. i was finishing #21.

2 and 5 are awesome!

sooo uhhh whats the final way?

sorry i didn’t think about changing it

don’t finish your thoughts/sentences

I just sent out an e-mail in that font. Will report back on results.

#21 FTW

there’s some good ones there hah

i just paged myself and was asked 3 times if that was me on the PA… awesome

i hate these kinds of lists

they were played the minute they came to exist