Thursday night all nighter to 9-5 on Friday..in bar attire, naturally

Anyone ever pull this stunt? Somehow I ended up somewhere other than my house after the bars last night, doing something other than sleeping. :ohyeah:

Anyway, I feel more awake than I ever have at work at 9am right now, but I can already tell I’m going to crash and burn before the end of the day. Anyone got any advice for surviving this?

A shitload of coffee should help you stay alert. Did you at least shower before you went in?

Yeah, start a regiment of penicillian before it spreads

That’s a big negative. Hell, I was proud of myself for washing my face and hands, stealing a swig of her mouthwash, and ripping off the bar bracelets on the way in.

Start with water only, as you start to crash move to coffee. If you start coffee now you’ll just get the caffeine high and then drop off to a lower point.

ugh i did one of those a couple months ago. coffee and water. and get up and walk around every so often. and food.

and a couple shots of jack

lol… i keep scrubs in my car for this occassion.

As such, only easy to digest foods. Don’t want to expend any unnecessary energy when you have little to start with.

I do love the beginning of days like that, you always feel so alive.

blow

1/8 of the way there. Eyes on the prize. Thanks for the water, then coffee tip, I have an 11AM conference call that I’m trying to hold out on the coffee until, but I don’t think I’m gonna make it.

Don’t eat much of anything. Once you eat its lights out. Do not start to drink coffee until you can’t keep your eyes open anymore.

Water + Smoothies will help.

I used to do this a few times a week, ahh the good old days

Best advice… dont eat… lol

LOL take lunch-stop at Doc’s office

you probably smell like a sack of dirty assholes - I wouldn’t be too proud of myself right now if I were you :smiley:

I have an enchanting musk.

Now a corrolary…To take lunch, sleep for an hour and a half or so in truck, stay til 6, or skip lunch and leave at 5…
God, all nighters were so much easier when i could skip class and sleep til 4…

I used to do this shit when I went fishing. Stay up all night drinking. Fish 2 hours away from my house. Drive home at 3pm with no sleep, coffee, food ect… Its all mind over matter. I’d say stay away from the sugar. Drink lots of water. Everyone else pretty much summed it up.

get another 8 ball

TGIF!!

Wash the stank off the hang low in the urinal

If you fall asleep and manage to wake back up in 1 1/2 hours after that with any semblance of what is going on I commend you.