23 hours.

thanks man. :tup:

keep in mind it’s all a game … the entire thing … keep that in mind you’ll do just fine.

you picked an Infantry MOS right?

Yeah, I think I can figure out how to play well enough. I am infantry, should go Blue at the end of august.

Yeah! Get Some!
I know people think you are crazy for wanting to be a Ranger - but I understand where you are coming from. Good luck on Ranger School. If you wash out of Ranger School for some reason, and do well on your marksmanship qualifications, you should look into hooking up with the AMU - they pay you to shoot compeitions. I’ve met some of the guys in that unit, and it is a good time.

Anyway - remember what I told you in the lab? I want a vid of you in a humvee rolling into battle blaring “America, Fuck Yeah” from the PA.

Shit weve talked before but good luck again. Ill be at Campbell In july, maybe ill se ya there!, Good Luck Peace bro

Haha, thanks for the good luck, Ill need tons of it. Marksmanship I have down already, I love shooting and can’t wait to have an m4 in my hands.

I have the theme song on my iPod ready to go, don’t worry, if I get the chance it will be blared as we ride into battle.

congrats man…are you coming out of training as a E-3? like someone said before, its all a game…you play the game right, youll be fine…

where is your bootcamp?

Im actually going down to Georgia with paygrade e3. doesn’t really mean much more than a few extra $$ in my wallet though.

I will be going to Fort Benning, Georgia for my OSUT (Basic and AIT), as well as my Airborne and RIP schools.

good luck man!! the only thing that sucked during bootcamp was the very humid weather and surprize wakeups at 0300. :tdown:

Ok, well with bascially on more day left before I go to the hotel, I want to send a thank you out to everyone on NYSpeed for the good times I have enjoyed in my short stay here. When I have the opportunities, I will stop in and see whats up, and while I am in the area Ill try and attend some meets and stuff.

Its been fun, all of you stay safe and make those cars faster.

-Will Buck

Wierd thing is lately I’ve really been considering joining for the past two months. Best of luck to you sir. :tup:

Will, from all the guys at southgate included, we’re gonna miss ya this summer, and the next, and etc.

stay safe and play smart, and THANK YOU

its ur nazi jacket lol

thx will

and good luck if i dont see ya before you leave

good luck bro

GL

I feel like Johnny Cash or something, counting down.

dont active duty leave on monday from MEPS?

lol will missed the plane

haha. whoops.