24" last gen iMac

Looking to sell my iMac and move to a laptop. It’s from the generation before the current one(aluminum body, black plastic backing, ever so slightly less rounded edges than the latest generation)

It has a 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 300 GB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256MB Graphics Card, and Mac OS X Leopard. Includes a wireless keyboard but no mouse(it will work with any usb mouse, even one that is not designed for a mac).

Asking $1300 or trade for current gen laptop, preferably mac

Located in Rochester

Yea good luck with that.

your never going to get that much for it.

For that price people will just buy new.
Look at ebays completed listings that actually sold to feel out fair valuation.

This model sells for $1400 on ebay, I bought it for 2k last year, its not a macbook

24" iMac is super baller

it’s worth the money fo sho

Why the hell are Mac’s so expensive? I’d rather buy two brand new Windows 7 PCs for the same price and a 24" LCD screen for the same price.

GLWS though. Mac people are their own breed…

it is what it is

they are not cheap…If I had to guess, I would say this one would end up selling for 1100 all said and done

Macs are the shit. They do hold their value to some extent unlike a pc. I got a macbook pro through my job and I love the thing. I wanted this model for along time but never would spring for it out of my own cash. LOL

honestly i wouldn’t lose any sleep over letting it go for $1100 if any of you wanna jump on that. I just need to pay off a debt and i want to buy a macbook and be done with it, thats my whole reason for selling

and as for just getting a 24" LCD monitor, this is not me being a mac snob as I own and love both mac and PC but I can tell you right now the apple cinema display beats the shit out of every single other monitor or tv i have come across

As an FYI, you can get a brand new 27" iMac for $1599.

$1100 is a bit more realistic. Is it still under the 1 year warranty or 3 year AppleCare?

I will vouch for you. I just started getting into Apple and their displays are amazing compared to most PC displays. I do enjoy my Mac.

You can get a new refurb from Apple for just over the $1100 mark… Just sayin…

its just outside the warranty unfortunately, and like i said I could do $1100

$1100 is more reasonable. :tup:

I will also say the screens are incredible!