FS: iMac DV+

I have an iMac DV+ that I’m looking to get rid of.

It has a 450 MHz G3 PowerPC processor, 384 MB of ram, an upgraded 80 GB Western Digital Hard drive, a DVD-ROM drive.

For side ports it has (2) firewire, (2) USB 1.1, (1) ethernet - Tbase100, (1) modem, (1) speaker out, (1) mic in. Also on the front of the Mac are (2) headphone jacks. The speakers in this Mac’s sounded great for their size, you would be surprised.

The computer works exceptionally great, for its age it isn’t the fastest thing but it works well. It has installed Mac OS X Server 10.4, or I can install the original Mac OS X 10.4 that it came with.

I’m thinking somewhere around $250, I don’t think that is too terrible since a completely new Mac is about a grand or so. This thing does just about all that a new machine would. Of course not as fast but it will get the job done.

bump for a good seller, and a good imac too its very quick for its age…

This computer is from 1999 and is nowhere near a new computer. My friend bought one of these paperweights off ebay for $50.

its ironic that its from 2001, hmm, your friend probably did buy a paperweight, this however isn’t one

yeah that worth about 40 bucks

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/stats/imac_dv_plus_450.html

damn… a blistering 450mhz cpu and 8mb of video memory lol

jk

glws. A friend has one of these and while it takes a while to get things done at times, it’s a pretty decent machine. Would be good for email/web :tup: Just don’t use photoshop on it (unless it’s version 6-7)

Alright alright. He gets that his asking price might be too high. Don’t forget the rules. Don’t post if you aren’t interested.

bump

Sale’s over.