240 on bags?

I’m having diffiuclties getting my 240 into my garage as the bottom is scraping the edge of the garage pad. Anyone know of a respectable airbag company to order the parts so I can stop gouging my ride?

Go in on an angle. And you drive a 240, not a mini-truck. You’re going to solve the problem by putting airbags in it??? :roll:

Why put air bags?? get different springs if that is what is on there!!

take it at an angle and slowly. works for me all the time. its like going over a speed bump, you never take it going straight on going mock 10

Laurier, is “mock 10” faster than “mach 10”?

haha

As for airbags, that would be pimp along with some electronic camber control and gold plated super advans. For the cost thogh it’s be cheaper to pour a little cement down to flatten the lip lr put some wood wedges.

haha if only it was that easy. ive tried to take it at an angle but because my driveway is at a pretty steep angle before i have about a 1 1/2 step up to the garage pad there is no way i can really make it, ive tried the biggest angle i can take but it still scrapes by about 1/4"

Just wait till your car is low, then you’ll have trouble. You should have no trouble at all.

park it in front of your house on the street. thats what I am going to end up doing in my new place while I get my winter beater up and running

o and ive tried putting a little peice of wood down but no dice. i know quit well about the speed bumps those are not a problem because of the flat ground. but since my garage is on a 30degree angle its a little tough.

yeah its all in the angle of attack :stuck_out_tongue: …but there is sum stuff u just cant angle…they make rubber ramps that most ppl put in front of there houses if they have aggresive driveways…im sure someone at home-pee-pot can help u out

k im sorry for any confusion in this topic.ill try and set it straight. i can get onto my driveway just fine.but my driveway leads up to my garage which is attached to my house. now to go from the driveway pad to the garage pad there is about a 1 1/2" inch step up to the garage pad. now because of the steep angle of my driveway pad and the 1 1/2"step up to the garage pad, the undercarriage of my car scrapes on the step up. i hope that clairify`s things

Get out the grinder. Or call a cement cutting company and they can smooth everything out

Now that is a problem. Mark’s car scraped into my garage at that same point. Rob’s suggestions sound good though.

Get out the grinder. Or call a cement cutting company and they can smooth everything out[/quote]

If you have a drill you can just buy the cement cutting wheel to fit on your dill and do it yourself.

just buy a new house man!!! :smiley:

if u dont feel like shaving cement or buying anything u can put some 4 foot 2x4s under your rear tires before u get into the garage. so drive up so your front tires are in the garage pad then put the 2x4 under the back tires. that should help. if u need to use the garage daily i dont think this would be very efficent though. good luck man.

its all abotu the angle seriously … after practicing for a while there was nothing you cant drive up without scraping the sideskirts or muffler

your driveway is siting lower than the garage pad cause all the dirt under the driveway is packed down or gone.

companies do a thing called mud jacking, basically they drill holes in your driveway and pump cement and mud under and it lifts the whole driveway, so you wont have that nasty transition, cause its not supposed to be like that