240 Video Compilation (we need to make one damnit)

i want my $20 back.

this club is ghey.

lol

pictures spilner running off into the field crying

hahahaha

way to sound it out big guy! :wink:

way to sound it out big guy! :wink:[/quote]

Woops posted wrong thing in the wrong place.

This club is maturing…

Which is more then I can say for you spilner…

You’re more then welcome to leave…

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love you sasha.

Pretty boring video then… doing 100km/h on the 401 while filming

going around corners at 10km/h

waiting for the WALK logo to come up before you cross the street.

How exactly do you plan on making an INTERESTING video… when you want to do nothing illegal, or even MILDLY illegal.

Better not catch any “under 19” members smoking!

Unless it is all just track footage, in which case, everything I said does not apply.

This thread reminds me, I have to add Pavel and TM to the SON Member
section on the Ranks list…

Thanks Spilner.

And no illegal crap with SONs name on it…

How exactly do you plan on making an INTERESTING video… when you want to do nothing illegal, or even MILDLY illegal.

Unless it is all just track footage, in which case, everything I said does not apply.[/quote]

I didnt say I don’t speed or do anything illegal on the road, I agree it can be fun. All I’m saying is that we shouldnt have that sort of thing with the club logo plastered all over it. Seems logical to me… maybe I’m wrong?

Unless it is all just track footage, in which case, everything I said does not apply.[/quote]

I didnt say I don’t speed or do anything illegal on the road, I agree it can be fun. All I’m saying is that we shouldnt have that sort of thing with the club logo plastered all over it. Seems logical to me… maybe I’m wrong?[/quote]

Agreed.

Someone make a god damn video already. Gosh.

Make your video but it won’t have SON’s name on it unless it is at a track
event.

If you guys get into an accident, or cause any damage, the leaders of the
club are liable if we put the clubs name on it.

Lets just settle this over a big bowl of cheerios.

hey brian, my alphaghetti is trying to tell me something, it says OoooOOOoOOOooooooooo…

peter, those are cheerios…

movies are only worth doing if they are either just chillin around, and talkin or doing random things, or if they are track stuff…

keep things legal if your advertising them

ok sorry for bitching, im done.

if i make a vid, i wont have any names, faces or plate #'s on it. it can just be a video that ppl will assume is us, but since theres no proof we arent liable. every drifting/240 site has videos, nobody will care.

its frikkin january tho, we should all chill.

no you should all get out there and drift in the snow so we can show all the americans what its really like in canada.

locked untill cleanup…

man this thread was such a waste

GT