240 Video Compilation (we need to make one damnit)

clearly what are you people going to do

ide really like to this “touge” what are you going to do drive 30 over the speed limit down a small street at 11 pm.

terrible idea all this is asking for now is police accidents and idiots.

i extremly doubt anyone here is willing to go down forks of the credits style roads side by side sideways with another 240 real touge style holding nothing back on an open road at 2 am. unless your doing that it will be a shitty movie.

highway? it will be sick highway footage to 195 BRO I BURRIED THE SPEEDO…OH NO I HIT SPEED CUT MADD FAST! even if you had no speed cut what are you going to do guess the speed of the burried speedo? well my speedo is hitting the dash so i estimate a liberal 308kph

spliner wangan is not driving to a top speed and shutting down, wangan is driving at speeds of 275+ while racing another car down a highway. Wangan cars have modified gear ratios, small tires, fans under the engine bay to push the hot air out to get rid of the high pressure area located under the cars engine bay.

the drifting is the only part of this movie that will be any good.

the rest of it will be people with high 13 low 14 second and 16 second ka’s
trying to show how fast they are.

this video is already ruined by this sign up post.

i know i said it was gonna be overrated, but that was agood burn.

Ty its not the car that makes the ricer (only) but its the driver too :slight_smile:

Make sure you all put those SON stickers on…

Make sure there is no confusion as to what club you are affiliated with when you’re pulled over…

sighhh

im now out…

would you people give this some actual thought before going with it…

GT

A compliation is just that… condensing all the different events as they occur (NATURALLY) into one reel of footage.

Don’t try too hard = win

New List:

Who is out of the video?

1. Greg
  1. Greg
  2. DTS
  1. Greg
  2. DTS
  3. Pavel

werdrum…

1. Greg
  2. DTS
  3. Pavel
  4. T3h Me
  1. Greg
  2. DTS
  3. Pavel
  4. T3h Me
  5. Mike

My killer robot skull-fu<ked your honor student

=D>

1. Greg
  2. DTS
  3. Pavel
  4. T3h Me
  5. Mike
  6. DETS14

This has turned into an orgy of a video, pffft.

1. Greg
  2. DTS
  3. Pavel
  4. T3h Me
  5. Mike
  6. DETS14
  7. El Hamtaro

it says USER beside all of your names anyway, you were never welcome in the CLUB video in the first place, so dont worry guys. nobody is shedding any tears because of your funny little list.

new video thread will be started in members chat.

peace.

Who’s going to move it spilner? You?

You lose…

Threads closed pizza boy, find another way home…

Um sorry Spilner, didnt “I” start this thread anyways? lol…KKKKKKKKK

so then go make a Not members of SON movie and post it on your non existant car club’s website.

Well I don’t know exactly what you plan on doing, but from the descriptions…

Just know that footage of anything illegal will not be condoned by the leaders of the club, nor will we want to asscociate our name with it.

have fun the club owner already wants the club to have no part in this at all, and same with the mods. and im pretty sure your not the owner or the only member of the club, and next time you want to insult the list check first because there are 2 son members in it

great idea for the club promouting street racing, racing on freeways, wreckless driving on public streets, and “drifting” on the street!

hey lets post it on TTSRR!