240sx Gauges

I got my deck and alarm installed 2 years ago and ever since the gauges don’t light up. It didn’t bug me for a while (thats why i didn’t take it back) but now i’m just annoyed with it. Now when the lights are off, the time light is on so i don’t think that it’s a fuse problem. But when i turn the headlights on, the time light goes off, and the gauges don’t light up. Is it possible that the guy who did the install messed with the dimmer wiring and thats why it’s not lighting? I really wanna get this damn thing fixed :evil:

the same thing happned in my car before, and mine was a fuse problem. it was one of the fuses in the box by the pedals, not under the hood… hopefully thats it

With the time display light going off when you turned the headlights on? maybe i should double check it then

I got my deck and alarm installed 2 years ago and ever since the gauges don’t light up. It didn’t bug me for a while (thats why i didn’t take it back) but now i’m just annoyed with it. Now when the lights are off, the time light is on so i don’t think that it’s a fuse problem. But when i turn the headlights on, the time light goes off, and the gauges don’t light up. Is it possible that the guy who did the install messed with the dimmer wiring and thats why it’s not lighting? I really wanna get this damn thing fixed :evil:

the same thing happned in my car before, and mine was a fuse problem. it was one of the fuses in the box by the pedals, not under the hood… hopefully thats it

With the time display light going off when you turned the headlights on? maybe i should double check it then