240sx Parts car???

I just started this thread to see what the general need for 1992 (s13 chassises) 240sx parts. i am wondering what people would pay for parts if i were to part one out. so if you dont mind placeing a previous part needed and the price you paid or a current part your looking for and the price you will pay. i hear that you can sell the motor for $400 + and hatch for $300. is that true? Thanks for the help in deciding if i wish to part the car.

If the motor is low km or rebuilt 400 would be a fair price, and if the hatch is mint and extremely solid, then you can probably ask a little upwards of 100.

cluster you can get around 40ish
ecu 20-30
and sell me your power steering lines for a good price… i actually don’t know how much these go for…

wat is considered low km on a 16 year old car?

do you just need the lines from the pump? and when by? as it is right now im debating buying 2 cars and makeing one good buy removing the suspention n exhaust + more and eaither parting the outher one out or put it back together with the parts i didnt want to keep n sell it.

do the community a favor and part it. where are you located?

i would actually need the lines by the end of this week… maybe a little too soon.

i will let you know asap about the lines. im located in ajax. i just really wanna know if i canmake at lease $600 so i can off set the price of one of the cars that im swapping parts from. anyone think i could make that?

you can make that its just that it may take some time to eventually sell everything off. like hows the body is it rustless fenders quarter panels hatch etc…? if you have mint fenders you can easily get 100 out of them. the bumper you can get maybe 75 does it have side skirts? if its oem skirts you can probably get 75-100 if they are in good condition.

do you have skirts and a valence? let me know!

and a good number for a ka would be anywhere with a ceiling of 220xxx in my opinion.

im from ajax too

do i know you? what color is your 240

btw i need a powersteering rack. if yours doesnt have any leaks and is a hicas rack ill give you some good $$ for one