240sx sr20det clean and fast $14,000

1989 nissan 240sx with sr20det swap. clean and fast with many mods (over $30,000), completely redone in show quality, precision intercooler, custom 3" piping and exhaust, walbro fuel pump, boost controler, 260hp at 13psi, Shogun body kit, 19" enkie rims, pirelli tires, eibach lowering springs, tokico gas shocks, clarion cd player,2-12" phoenix gold xenon subs,custom fiberglass enclosure, 2 phoenix gold amps, 6 1/2" jl audio fronts,custom suede interior,5 autometer gauges, garage kept, not winter driven.

TOO MUCH WORK AND TOO MANY MODIFICATIONS TO LIST!!!

for pictures go to:
http://www.vehiclesforsale.ca/canada/nab/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=AAACars&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=11014&query=retrieval

or email me at: splat26@hotmail.com

nice car
but do you still have stock front/side/rear body kits? I personally am not liking that kit thats just me though

good luck with the sale though

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do people have to put that kit on s13’s =(

hmm not liking the body kit hey. well i was 17 when i bought the kit and that was about 5 or 6 years ago when there wasnt much around for 240sx. but bodykits are pretty easy to change out these days so its not the end of the world.

Car still for sale? HP numbers been confirmed by a tune, or are you just guessing?
Does the car have any reliability/driving issues?

If the car WAS driven in winter, do you think it would do okay? or is it mainly a ‘good weather only’ type of car?

Thanks…

why does the bottom left picture all of a sudden have a spoiler?

Man you definatly do NOT want to drive this car in the winter.
Sure you could, but if your not comfortable with a stock 240 then there is no way in hell you can handle a 260hp 240 on a snowy ground.
These kind of cars are designed to be driven ONLY on dry pavement.

S13 + Snow = RUST!!

Again, Im not saying you cant drive this in the winter, but, i would highly recomend that you dont!!

the car has not been dyno tuned yet, horsepower could be more or less. only reliability problem with the car is the tach and speedometer still does not work from the swap. its suppost to be an easy fix ive just been to lazy to worry about it. other than that the car has never let me down, i take it on a few long car show trips every year and its allways made it without worry.

the car has a supra style spoiler on it but i had taken it off for the last year, it looks a little cleaner but everyone has there own oppinion on it. spoiler does come with car.

as far as driving it in the winter i never have because like red to rip said it creats rust. but if you wanted to of course you could and it would be fun as hell, but i dont recommend it.

yes the car is still for sale let me know if you have an offer