240sx w/ R32 Tail lights

Hey whats up?

I saw this one 240, in the parking lot of the first CSCS event at Cayuga, that was in the process of doing a R32 taillight conversion. Does any know where I can get pics of a mod like this? Or is the owner on these forums? How much work goes into in…is it worth it (for the cost n what is done)?

Thanks

the r32 tailights on that thing was finished already. it just look unfinished cuz the guy never painted it. dennis from battle garage duel was the one that did that for the guy.

Oh ok…kool, thanks…whats dennis’ name on the forum, and is the owner on the forums? Are there any pics of it?

you can check in the vendor section or call japanese imports same shop…

haha its not the owner of this forum

our fearless leader drives a real skyline =P

I think that car is in the trader now…

There’s a member on this board that has R32 taillights on his 240SX rebadged as a 180sx (Gray).

I saw one S13 with the silvia front end and R32 tails at Bings meet. It had an intercooler and was in VERY rough shape…work in progress. This might be the one you saw or the one that is on trader at the moment.

The S13 I’m speaking of has the Silvia front end and the R32 Tails. Was it gray and did it have Carbon Fibre front fenders?

pcproa. Where it says skyline it says sil8t. ive seen him all over hamilton and at cscs in cayuga

thats the one!

I believe it says Sil80, I just checked my pictures from Bings meet.

Yeah but I believe the Quarter Windows say 180SX. I think I might even have some pics from when he came to KC a few meets back. I’ll check