pic request

has anyone seen r32 taillights on a s13 hatchback?, i seen on a few coupes before but none on a hatch, does anyone have a pic of this!
thanks

Seen one crusin down the 401 with them, looks homosexual.

^^^ you serious dawg!!! naw , no way , they look good on coupes, my idea of it was it would look like a corvette back end or something like that, maybe a farari! lolz!! i donno, i wanna see pic still.

please tell me your joking:cool:

go find one of those torontonissan.ca meets…go find the second meet…theres a gunmetal hatch with the tails…looks decent. but not recommended by me.

…ricer

Saw a 240 in Belleville with painted blacked out circles on its tails… GAYYYY, tho it also had oem sides front and rear with street glow and a full red ricer interior…

Thats your car^ what r u talkin about ricer haha

Search through S13’s on Cardomain, ive seen a few on there…
Good Luck.

Ive seen the same one twice. It was a gunmetal grey hatch with some cheesy aero and the R32 lights. It was done well, but I didn’t like the look.

I saw it once while test driving another 240, then again at the track on a drift day… forgot which one (he came with the guy that had a gunmetal R32 GTS-T if anybody remembers).

pics !!! i wanna see this shit, couldnt find it on cardomain, dont worry guys i sold my r32 taillights, i just want to see what they would of look like, so pics ,!!! pics!! lolz!

Check old drift day pics in the Meets forum… Look carefully through the pit pics and you might find the one i was reffering to.