24hr Rolex series

Anyone watching? Who’s gonna win?

I think it’s pretty cool that Travis Pastrana can do what ever the fuck he wants and is racing a Ferrari. We’ll see how he actually does but i have it all recording and ready to watch tomorrow!

New Audi R8’s look incredible, but have been super unreliable. Sounds familiar…

God daytona prototypes are fucking gay, but I hope the number 8 wins because McNish is the fucking man. What will probably happen is Ganassi will win (like always) and then Nascars favorite driver Scott Pruett will be interviewed “I want to say Hi to my wife and kids”. In the gt class a Porsche will win it, which is awesome because it’s a true gt car instead of a dumb tube framer like the vette/camaro/mazda/bmw

It’s the teams/drivers, and the fact they had to make a bunch of changes from the regular gt3 spec car (aka neuter them) to make them grand am legal. The regular gt3 spec car has been cleaning up throughout the world the past 2 years.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I also want to add the full course yellows + the lucky dog rule is so fucking lame. Nascar can manage to make everything a drama free piece of shit.