Porsche GT3 post quick Ring lap

And continues to call BS on Nissan

The 2010 Porsche 9911 GT3 is unquestionably bad-ass. Its naturally aspirated 3.8-liter flat-six provides 435 hp from behind the driver’s seat, and its track-tuned chassis can dance with the world’s most nimble supercars. The free-wheeling product of Stuttgart has been undergoing testing at the famed Nurburgring in Germany (along with every other sports coupe worth its salt) and it’s been timed at an unofficial 7:40. Porsche driving ace Walter Rohrl was behind the wheel for the sprightly lap.

While 7:40 isn’t enough time to best the 7:26 from the 638 hp Corvette ZR1, it’s a very impressive time nonetheless (BTW - During testing Rohrl posted a 7:45 in a borrowed Ferrari F430 Scuderia). Nissan probably isn’t impressed, though, since it recently clocked the GT-R at 7:27. Well, Porsche is still calling balderdash on that claim, telling Motor Trend that the twin-turbo Nissan is only good for a time of 7:56 in stock US form. Just under eight minutes is an amazing time, but almost 30 seconds slower than reports from Nissan.

Incase you don’t know what a GT3 looks like:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/04/2010-porsche-gt3-580x.jpg

cue the drama

cue the Nissan humping… oh wait too late

RABBLE, RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, RABBLE!

Haha, I dont care about the GTR crap at this point. Thats a fine Porsche no matter how you cut it.

I’m surpirsed Top Gear or some other Car review platform hasn’t taken and ran this this GT-R at the ring BS. Get 1 Driver, and a few cars straight off the showroom floor and settle it.

X…

anybody new the times for the latest:

GT2, GT3RS ?

Slower or not the GT3 looks 10000000000x better than the GT-R.

You post this in every thread related to the GT-R, why don’t you just not post a useless post and let people talk.

I don't care if the GT-R is faster in every way than the GT3,  I would rather have the GT3.  Prettier,  more involving, more pedigree, and you don't have to explain to a dumb girl how your car was designed by the same people as Gran Turismo and then explain what the hell that is.  She sees the P badge and her panties drop.

man, all I have to say is 3 words and BAM

you fuckers are too easy

the Porsche is HOTTT. I prefer my supercars with forced induction though. Is the GT2 a turbo model? I can never keep up with the code names on these vehicles.

edit: yeah, the gt2 is the turbo model, I like that one

hmm, no inlets on the rear quarters. Must be only on Turboed models. That is a damn sexy car. Like the color too. Probably the best “pure” sports car in the world.

Don’t think there is going to be a RS of the DI models