280 Whp 275 Wtrq Sr20det Hatch

240sx 90 hatch whit 91 bumper

sr20det s13 red top
-bottom end of motor rebuilt this summer(2007)
-hks 264 cams step 1
-hks valves srping
-greedy rocker arm stoppers
-megan racing manifold
-aem stand alone
-gt3071r turbo
-ARP head studs
-Cometic head gasket
-650cc injectors (deathcwerks)
-front mount intercoller by spearco whit custom piping… total lenght about 30 inches(quick spool)
-3 inch exhaust mandrel bent whit custom down pipe and 3inch turbo elbow stainless steal magnaflow muffler(quiet and low revs )
-b&m short shifter
-ka24 rebuilt tranny whit sr20 bellhousing)
-turbo XS boost controler
-Bully 4 puck racing clutch
-Act lightweight flywheel

Interior :
-autometer boost and oil presure gauges
-aem wideband
-triple pod pillar
-jvc cd player
-2x jvc front speakers
-2 step rev limmiter
-jdm syliva cluster

Handling:
-KYB AGX ajustable shocks
-tociko shocks (1inch drop)
-180sx big brakes front convesion
-rear nismo sway bar
-front nismo sway bar

Exterior
-Rota grind wheels whit BF goodrich tires 225/50/zr16(brand new at back and and half way threw in frount)
-custom blue painting(5 years old but still very clean)

power windows
power stearing
sunroof
power locks

Theres probably more that i just forgot… for more info PM me or call me… 819-665-4994 ask for Shane
If its a drift car you want… youll only need a betterhand brake…and if you want more power just get a electronic boost controler… cause boost spike killed my dyno… i have dyno sheets at home spikes 20psi and drop to… 14 :S
the price… 11 000$!!! yess ppl its kin of a give away… ive spent sooo many hours in this car an sooo much money i have all bills to prove it…
reason im selling…i just want a new car en get rid of debts its a sad thing isnt it

thx for looking

Shane

u said theres front and rear sway bars. Are they aftermarket?

Our cars come stock with sways it would be helpful to put the size of the sway bars on the car

this is a sincere question and i dont mean to rag on the thread

what boost did you make 280whp/275wtq at? i dont know a lot about the setup but i would imagine it should make at least 340-350whp at like 14psi or 400+ at 18-20psi

minus a headgasket you seem to have the supporting mods for that kind of boost, no?

id would do that power but i have a shitty boost controler so it spikes like 19 psi and then drops to 14… so power line is really not nice to see …in other words slap on an greedy profect B or something of the kinda and at probably 16 psi it would make a solid 300 whp…

I just tuned a GT28RS car last night at 16psi. It made 309rwhp. Your GT3071R with Cams should do much better.

i know like i said… i have major boost lost because of shitty boost controler… compression on motor is 145-148-146-149 so its pretty good
its only because i loose lots of boost a better boost controler should do the trick

drops to 14 psi and it still makes 280whp with cams and a gt30?

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/fnfooh.gif

yeah it was on a dyno pack dyno… unless the tuner wasnt really good but he looked to know what he was doing

ok ppl i just received my dyno sheets… im was greatly mistaken… ive done 325 flywhell hp 315 flywheel torque 280 whp at 13.7 psi… its a major boost spike to 20ish but its steady at 13.7 psi from 4750 rpm to 7500

Hey Blue…what Dynapack were you one?

damn im not too shure ill find out and let you guys know

got any pics?

It’s blue with rota grids.

And a nice engine bay with a pink hose.

dont have any pics atm of new set-up and stuff i could manage probably to get some … if interested just send email… jordan_59@hotmail.com

bump 7 august

where are you located?

bump 13 august

still for sale… 11 000$ negotiable
no more boost spikes very very fast now :smiley:

car ran a 12.8 @ 119 mph!!! 15 psi

10 500 it goes!!

bump