$29k....... got my laught of the day

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Show-Car-120k-Invested_W0QQitemZ160207266929QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160207266929:picard:

That is one horrendous looking vehicle.

at least it has some go fast parts?

It has a full custom body kit, Lambo doors, $10,000 air brushed mermaid, she is one sexy girl.

Paul Walker: But if I win, I take the cash,|and I take the respect.
Dominic: Respect.
Paul Walker: To some people, that’s more important.
Dominic: That your car?
Jesse: I see a cool air intake. It’s got a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic.
Jesse: I see an AIC controller. It has direct port nitrous injection.
Dominic: Yeah. And a pair of airbrushed mermaids
Dominic: Not a bad way to spend $10,000.
Jesse: She’s a sexy girl…

consider my subscription to hci canceled

still no excuse for the looks, the neons, spoiler, ect. i honestly bet he has spent $120k on that car but the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, its a no go for 30 thousand

thanks for clearing things up

it could be 4000 hp, it still dosnt make mermaids cool

447 hp with a 200hp shot…

225hp motor then?..Nice

yah so essentially its not fast besides the fact that it looks like that

Its been raped…

Saw that car a couple of years ago on another site (not for sale at the time), what a waste…

whoever picks that up is saving a ton, i mean only 29,000, they have 120k invested, wow thats awesome.

I think it was posted somewhere on here for before also, so hot

he should have saved some of that 120k and bought a camera instead of using his cell phone

:puke:

wow i’d feel like a total fag driving that…

Yea, craptastic pics with the camera phone…

Maybe he’ll sell his matching theme Beauty and the Beast Cavalier to the highest bidder?:smash2:

ya think there would at least be a pic of the engine with the S/C, besides that another car that never regains its value

uhm, how the fuck does the 6g72 or what ever motor is in that shit box, with hold a 200 shot?

hahahahahahahaha ghey!!!