2A FEBRUARY 28th Roll Call. NRA PRESIDENT WILL BE THERE, SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!

This is a roll call to those here who are planning to go. I encourage EVERYONE to show even if you do not own a gun.

It’s being held FEBRUARY 28th, at the Albany capitol. Time is unknown, but I’d plan around noon like last time.

I am putting up a suggested meeting point of Colonie Center Mall parking lot off the Sandcreek road entrance(the circle entrance). Meet 10:30am-11am and carpool as much as possible to maintain in a tight group.

I will be bringing my beater GMC jimmy and will provide car pooling to as many people as I can fit in it. I am looking for a member who knows the Albany area well as I do not and do not know of the best place to park. Please PM me if you are such a person, you will have a seat in my truck.

Post here if you are in and how many you plan to have in your party(family, friends, etc), and nothing else. If you have a better meeting point, discuss it in the other 2A march post and I will update it here. This is a tally post only.

Thanks you for your support!

EDIT BY COSSEY: Date for next rally is 2/28. Time TBD, but I’d assume around noon.

EVERYONE MUST BE THERE. NRA PRESIDENT DAVID KEENE WILL BE THERE SUPPORTING US!!!

I will be there as soon as I can get out of work.

I’m in Adam and it can be said i know Albany decently well…

I’m in!

In as well ! I’ll have my wife ,kids , and other family members .

Are we bringing our guns?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the whole 2A principal is SPECIFICALLY for moments like this when armed citizens stop governmentfrom taking away freedoms of ownership.

Isn’t what has been preached over and over, that the weapons will allow us to stop such events as well organized militia. Time to form a citizens militia and show that you can’t disarm us…

come on serriously??? The whole point is to try and get this overturned legally and not make responsible gun owners look like lunatics.

NO. It is not that time yet. If they don’t first listen to what WE THE PEOPLE want then we will have to step our game up. This is a peaceful protest NOT a display of force.

If you want to use my parking pass to park for free I will lend it to you for the weekend. Its on the corner of Swan St. and Hamilton St, across from Cheescake Machismo and El Mariaichi mexican restaurant. Its a 3 minute mark to the capital building and should be easy enough to hop on south mall arterial to leave afterwards.

Google map search “cheescake machismo albany ny” is the lot across from Core 4.

I will have it at my shop friday evening and sat morning, call or text me to come get it.

I’m going to park in my garage and walk, NBD it aint far.

I am saying if Adam wants to car pool peeps. he can grab it from the shop on the way to colonie

The good folks at Remington have confirmed there attendance and Senator Marchione among others will be speaking. This might actually be good!

whats something good to write on a sign?

has to be short but get the message across?

sweet we need all the help we can get.

i just hope they don say fuck it and move from ny

sign: “It takes more than 7 bullets to stop tyranny”

thats a good one.

i was thinking “what amendment is next”? i still need ideas before tomorow or “is a gun bad in a good guys hands”?

i wil llet you guys know whats on my sign before i go so you will know who i am. most of you guys i would like to meet. so if you see my sign dont be scared to introduce yourself to me. i dont bite unless your taking my rights away

this will be a time wherre blacks whites and every color fight for the same thing. lawyers, mayors, white collar, blue collar workers unite. from the slacker video gamer to the doctor around the corner we will unite. the people need a chance to speak

Use this as a sign, I just made it for you lol
http://i45.tinypic.com/kcjd39.jpg

OMFG I LOVE THAT!!!

im in after im out of work ill text u adam

+rep jdaniels LOL