2nd Annual Lia Collision Center Car Show: July 24th, 2011

Hes just trying to make an issue, as usual. Someone was nice enough to like the bike, i told him all about how awesome it ran and was a sweet ride and he wanted pics of it for the highlights of the show.

Editing completed

:rofl :rofl. Now its fixed.

JESUS CHRIST I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING.

yea if anyone post pics of my plate ill RAGE THE FUCK OUT!

so jellies walks over to me and john with a little boy in hand and my jaw dropped! the rumors are true i thought to myself!

:rofl

Fucking guy is KILLING IT ITT!

Just as i thought, still as funny today as it was last night.

OOOOOkay… one more… :ahh

FIXED!

OHHH MY FUCKING GOD!

WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU WILL SHIT BRICKS!

I had to look at the original to see if you added the little N’s face in there, and it was original! YOU HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR PICTURE ON YOUR HANDS MAN! HHAHAHAHAHA

omg amazing! :rofl

:lol Only thing is you have to make everyone’s face the kid’s face, its how those pictures are supposed to be made. Still funny though :rofl

Yeaaaa I realized that afterwards. Too lazy to change it at the time, but I fixed it :number1

Redwgn on a roll :rofl

im so glad i took at pic , i had my gf all pissed off ready to yell at him when i let her read the whole story of when he showed up to the work place raging . She wanted to rage . And the guy with the blue zr1 what was with the 427 stickers. So its a 427 with an ls9 topend or he just liked those stickers ?

You took a historic pic lol. Don’t know anything about the vette…

i took 3 or 4 total ill put them all here for someones playing fun .

This will tell you all about it!

thanks for the info , and holy shit that car must move out .

O and totally out of line with this show , when redline blew up the zr1 , i assume this one , doesn’t matter , wasn’t the engine covered under warranty by denoyer ? Because redline and denoyer have warranty ?

http://i.imgur.com/9sarn.png

haha wow