2nd Annual Lia Collision Center Car Show: July 24th, 2011

Guys enough its gonna turnn to shit

That was the last one, I swearrrr

:ohnoes

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I know man . Butt kids that don’t know what’s what are gonna get bullshit when they have no idea why

Yea, it’s all in good fun. I don’t have any personal issues with Howard anyway, I’d say the pics are just goofing around too. Tony on the other hand I don’t like at all, he knows that we just avoid each other and that’s fine.

This thread is still awesome.

fucking pictures in here are HILARIOUS!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Yea, I’m just fuckin’ around. I do this shit to everybody! He should be honored I took time out of my busy life to make such epic pics of him :rofl

Nick I guess u acting all nice at the show now talkin more shit is just ur character…

Redwagon don’t u drive a black no power mopower srt8 with black wheels and well…don’t u match ur car? Nolan? U wanna be funny? Im gonna let u see funny

Is there a problem with him being black? Seriously did you just bring that up? Apparently you have trouble taking a joke.

:eek :eek :eek

Seriously, what is you problem? It’s a JOKE. Because I’m not a racist piece of shit raging prick like you, I’ll take the pic of your license plates down. I did exactly what you asked anyways, removed the bike. Learn to take a joke.

And I’m black all the way down to the diiiiiiiick, must be y u mad :rofl

:rofl

Black snakes that aren’t Ford branded ITT.

Greg, really? You had to mention a race thing with Nolan? Youre a fucking peice of garbage 100%. That is extremely low on all accounts and i did not think you were that type of dude. Nolan at the show was commenting on how awesome your bike waa an i explained to him it was a sick bike and super fast and you do an awesome job riding it at the track. He said do you think its cool for me to take some pics of it and i told him yes. No ones shit talking you, stop acting like a 16 yeat old on her period. You got all tough for no reason when some people obviously thought you had an awesome ride and now youre being an asshole over nothing. Act your age you child and dont try and threaten my friends.

Must be y im mad? Dude y are u talkin to another guy about ur dick I homo?im racist to all ignorant people u dumb douche …

But like the rest ull ne a computer tough guy who can only do it behind a screen…like the over weight dumpy camaro driver…every person who talks shit on here tucks tail like a dog when confronted

Ban 1

Really nick then regardless I asked for my plate number not to be out there yet he went ignorant instead of respecting what I asked of my property…so ignorncee gets treated with ignorance

Funny, i was confronted this weekend. I didnt tuck my tail? I said everything right in person. All you want to do is casue fucking drama, greg.

Oh and askin if he matched his car wasn’t being racist…same as saying aren’t u black…simple way for me to say I know who I are so I wouldn’t talk shit computer tough guy

come on, big hug guys. big hug

Nick I talk all nice then u get on here n act like tough or something…Ihave witnesses of u being all sweet…matter of fact I got a call where he said funny nick talked nice at show to u yet acts like s dick on here