2nd TNC meet pics.

i dunno about cruise at this time of year, especially in the city, whos gonna organize it, whos gonna be responsible if something happens? see what i mean, if one suggest to cruise they can cruise around, but if you want to gather more than 20 people to cruise its gonna be insane and shit will bound to happen, especially if the lights turn red and no one waits up and the people at the lights are frustrated and shit, or they run the red instead and smack someone? who knows.
i say have the meet at Formula Kartway and have everyone battle it out in go karts and then to korean bbq.

meeting was great guys met a lot of koo people and hey sold sum clothes :slight_smile: u guys got sum sexy pics of my car hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: black 240 with the white hood :), next time im down!

We could probably plan a route then and post it here to make it public. Have intermittent meeting points at Tim Hortons, etc, so we could make sure that everyone is together along the way. Maybe a highway cruise would be better so everyone can stick together.

Any more pics anyone? I know some people said they had some more pics and they’d be posting them up as of yesterday. What’s going on with that?

Finally its time as usual for the late blade to start his posting picture mayhem

muhahahahahahahahaha! ENJOY!

AND MORE!!! as usual guys if anyone would like any of these pictures please tell me and i’ll send you the orginal side photo with no editing or writing on it.

this guy came late and as soon as i started to take pictures of his car my batteries died grrr…

Next meet, everyone bring a tripod!

Nice pics Blade, as well as others! Thanks for showing what the ‘late-arrivers’ missed!

Wow.
Great show guys.

For the 2nd TNC meet in almost winter, i must say the club coming together amazing!!! The accord meets get about… umm… 5 cars lol

Sorry couldnt make it out rick, got stuck at the shop. Will see u guys at the next one for sure!!!

nice pics blade.
got some great pics of my car :wink: it actually looks clean in those pics.

can you send me them ?
l2efused@hotmail.com

and may as well send me some random ones that you like too

i got one of that pic too (the first one)

and my car looks clean in this pic (well obviously the 2nd) to me it looked so dirty, still havnt gotton her clean :frowning:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/nov25meet/stickers.gif

(haha you know what it means if you were in our conversation about it, but its self explainatory)

i got one of that pic too (the first one)

and my car looks clean in this pic (well obviously the 2nd) to me it looked so dirty, still havnt gotton her clean :frowning:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/nov25meet/stickers.gif

(haha you know what it means if you were in our conversation about it, but its self explainatory)

better late than never blade! Nice pics! not as random as the pics from importfest lol. Man, next time you guys need to line it up earlier! I was expecting pics at like 6 or 7 :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha yeahhh man :D… making my car look extra sexy :slight_smile: good looking out!

oh and about those crooked stickers :slight_smile: can sum1 photoshop them straight so i can print out another sticker with a black background and add that on :slight_smile: lmao

_= lol noob. refused i like the 5 extra hp thing lmao. but yeah i need to take better pictures for future meets less blurr and from more angles. didnt whore ricks car much this time lol… tried to share the love.

get a god damn tripod and toss some models infront of the cars

you do know for the extra sexy models there will have to be pay right, unless you want the average up and coming girls :smiley:

sry for being late in postin’ up the pix but my work is crazy and keepin’ me busy…here are some of the pix :smiley:

if you want to see the rest of the pix just go here:

PW: maxima

hot pix you got there torres better than mine :R

Nice pix Torres. Where’s that sexy white turd gen I keep hearing about :smiley:

sweet pics. everyons car looks awsome.

hey Ren

right here :R

can’t wait for the next meet…and i’ll be prayin’ NO SNOW until next year :S