2stroke dirtbike question

yea, I had a routine I used to get it started, lean the bike over till gas poured out, pick it back up, kick it over a couple times slow, get it to TDC then WHAM. This one was a 1991 and was recently rebuilt

Theres another trick too… Put your foot on the kicker and slowly push it down as far as it will go. Let your foot up 2 clicks and push it back down and youll hear a rattle. Once you hear that rattle, quickly bring it all the way up and kick that bitch like the bouncers at jay z’s 40/40 club did in this video LOL

WTFF…lol

I’ve been wanting to buy a CR 500 for years! lol

You want one till you got 1 lol… unless its like…the last yr they were made dont get 1! impossible to start and foul plugs like you wouldnt believe.

This was my old 1

i will look at it cheap for you. if the powervalve is stuck or broke your better off buying a new cylinder and head assembly. the cylinder could be out of spec, you cant just hone anything and throw a piston in it and expect it to hold up. only old 2 strokes u can hone anyways, new ones are nicosil and cannot be honed. pm me if you want it done right.

^ you can hone nikasil cylinders.

You just cant bore them without having them replated.

the shit will flake off , besides puttin scrathes in it will wreck it if ya dont honin it

wound up buyin an 01 YZ125

come support our practice track in rotterdam this wednesday at the rotterdam town court 630. we have a big prac track that we need people’s help to keep it goin, its a good thing. Everyone rides with full gear, mostly racers. if your a dirt rider come and support! even you street guys