2yr Anniversary next monday - gift ideas?

Applebees and regal.
People who expect any more than that arent worth having around.:smiley:
Congrads

Or buy her a kitten.

Bake her a cake. Its a win win; shes happy because you did something special and you get to eat cack for a week. Edible arrangements deliverd to her work :tup: they love that cuz its like flowers but they can eat it.

Stick it in her ass and say “now its your turn”

too stick it in his ass?

:io:

Nick actually likes his wife so I don’t think Crapplebees and Regal are going to work.

:lol: So this just arrived in my Inbox:

On 6/4/08, ################ wrote:

Originally Posted by Nikuk

lol, forgot about that!

so, what are you getting her?

not the melting pot, somewhere else perhaps?

or we could send them to the melting pot, and we could go drink beers & poke animals with sharp sticks and stuff.

We just dumped some cash on a pretty sweet set of patio furniture (anyone who screams gay has obviously never sat out behind their own house drinking beer and smoking cigars), so that’s like our anniversary gift to each other.

So probably just dinner and some sex on Monday.

We’ll have to drink beer and poke animals on Thursday.

UH NO>>> THAT IS NOT “LIKE” our gift to eachother!!!

Wishful thinking chief… back to the drawing board

:rofl:

how sweet of patio furnature? i saw a set at wegmans i wanted sooooo bad then looked at the tag and saw i paid less for my bimmer than the cost of the patio set was… dang.

get her a ring or a necklace or some fucking faggotry idk. or some gin. everyone likes gin

wow… one of the few times Ill go ahead and say PWND.

hi mrs fry! :wave:

This and a scrapbook are never a fail. Just make sure that somewhere in the middle you have a quick penis flash the screen.

:nohomo:

hahahaha, just a quick .05 millisecond flash of it inbetween each photo would be pretty funny

or even better, tubgirl

Its my anniversary with my wife, not with Rubicant.

lol

nice edit, Nik :smiley: damnit

quoted because LOLLLLL

oh. my bad then.

get her a broom for the anniversary…and for christmas get her the dust pan…when shes like wtf?! be like HA! you thought i’d forget the dustpan!?

srsly tho…weekend away in toronto or somethin?

as in when you get married you’re takin it in the ass…aka, you’re fucked. I was joking. :bloated:

hahaha :bigclap:

How did I get involved in this…

:zong:

anal beads :gotme: