3 Bay garage in Albany

I am looking to get out of my garage in albany within a month or so. I figured I would give someone a chance to scoop it up once I am out.

Located at 220 Ontario st in Albany behind a house.
3 Bay garage, each bay has its own door. Theres a side entrance but its blocked off. two of the bays are usually blocked when school is in, the 1st bay is always open. Electric is currently included with my rent payment of $200 a month. I cannot garrantee the rent will stay the same. Theres a few lights, outlets, recent new roof (still has leaks though). rear fold out windows in the rear of the building. The floor is cement but sags towards the middle bay. Driveway is approx 7.5’ across between the houses.

PM me if interested. I plan to be out be FEB. I can give you the landlords number and let him know your interested.

Interested pm details

Honestly that is just about the details. If you want to see it sometime let me know and I can swing down there.

It’s quite a solid garage, especially for the price.

Been there a time or two.

Good call on posting it here to help others out.

That’s all I really ment

PMed Ryan

yo me and my boys are interested!!!

You got my number. I moved to Rotterdam and my house already has a garage. Most of my stuffs out, just a few parts left and what not. Like I said though I dont plan to give it up until FEB 1st.