Looking for a garage

Whats up guys, im looking to rent a garage or small shop in allegany/steuben county upstate,ny.Prefer a 2 car garage but ill consider a single and must have electricty and I must be able to work in the garage. It not commercial stuff, I just have a few projects that I need a place to work on. if you have one, or know anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction let me know,Thanks Mike

Splitting this to keep it on topic.

Sort of curious to see about any other garages available. I’d like one myself.

For the previous topic go into Battlefield “Import Vs Domestic”

oh iight, i was wondering what happened, still looking for a garage is anyone knows of anything

a buddy of mine is picking a place up shortly and looking to rent space out, ill let ya know as it plays out…

i had a place, but with your attitude you displayed. sorry better luck next time bud

not for nothing but you guys are the ones who were assholes to me first, im only an asshole to the people who treat me that way…

94Gt5.0 let me know what happens im definitly interested

yeah ill let ya know sometime this week

see thats what gives this site a bad name even the new guy said it. :lol

Ill ask. We may have an extra garage but im not sure yet

alright let me know, Thanks

:ohnoes Don’t kick me out of my garage sean

I’m looking for between 1-3 bays to move into as well, if my electricity plan falls through.

I might have multiple garages soon so I could help but it’s not final yet :ninja

alright man, letme know.Thanks

i know where thers is about 4,000 sq ft for rent.

Hmm, thats a little big for what i was looking for, where is it located and do you know how much theyre asking a month?

let me know to fucker :nod

too*

I just got one today in troy, theres another bay… pretty nice actually. month/month Let me know Terror ill see what i can do.

it’s a lil over 4,000 sq ft. the rent is i believe 800 or 850$ a month. will do a year lease or month to month. the month to month is 50$ more a month though.

it’s located rotterdam, schenectady border…