For Rent: 3 Bay Garage (Cheektowaga)

1 Bay left!

Garage is located in Cheektowaga off the 33 off Union Rd.

There is no electric or water, this is just secure storage, or you can work out of it, I do right now with a small generator.

Please PM if interested.

holy crap thats cheap!

LOL, I’m not looking to make any money on it, I just need it rented out until Sept or Oct ~ish, winter storage/rent can be arranged when the time come, I just don’t use this garage in the summer, the race cars are at home during the season, so why let it sit empty?

super cheap, good secure location. been to this place many times :slight_smile:

Thx Jam!

Ill be looking for the winter storage… ugh hate to think about that when I dont even have my car outta storage yet now

Sorry, unless you want to commit to the summer storage there isn’t a chance of the “winter storage” thing.

legit place :tup:

Thanks guys, FYI I would like to have someone in place by the 12th of this month…

Anyone?

May have someone lined up for one bay, if someone wants to rent the other two.

Let me know guys!

Spots have been filled, thanks guys, keep an eye out, I may have a handful of singles to rent out soon.

OK, still have two spots available, contact me ASAP if your interested.

Jeff @ 716 570 3082

Bump two spots still available, you won’t find cheaper rent for a 2 car garage…

Bump 3 more spots available at the End of July.

Let me know

mineeeeeeeeeeeee

^^ Hasn’t gotten back to me since…

Anyone else interested? This will be at minimum from August to the end of October, (3 months).

i drovve out there that night and and my hone crashed. i strolled through the apts and didnt see anyone out in the garages… either way, im still interested.

You’ve got my phone number.

Anyone? 1 garage up until end of October, possibly over the winter too. Let me know asap.

I’m interested in over the winter, PM me a price/details