FR: Garage(s) For Rent

Hey all, I’ve got a few garage(s) for rent for the summer and possibly the winter, depending on how long you want to rent them.

I’ve got a few singles bays and possible a double bay.

Basically I rent these garages at an Apartment Complex in Cheektowaga to store my race cars over the winter, during the summer they sit and my house and the garages sit empty.

They are $50 a bay per month, I make nothing on that, but I get them cheaper from the complex, (I know the housing manager:D)

So if anyone’s interested please give me a call and we’ll try and work something out.

Garages are located RIGHT off the 33 @ Union Road and Maryvalle Dr.

Thanks in advanced!

Jeff @ 716 570 3082.

How secure are they??

Very, I’ve never had a problem, I’ve been renting there for 4 years.

I know you say you store your race cars their but if needed can you work on car in them. Personal cars, not other peoples?

Yes sir, I do all my own work there (as well as side jobs). Nobody’s around to bother you, and I normally get the tenants driving by and asking me if I can fix their car, lol.

So yes Bronco, I do all my work there, come down and take a look and how much shit I do there. LOL.

There about 5-10 from where we are in LJ.

all individual bays or are some double wide?

you wouldnt happen to have pics would you? or dimensions? im kinda thinkin about this, i don thave a garage at my house and i do all my work in my driveway with no cover, so when i need to work on my car when its raining, im screwed. definitely a good price for somewhere to work on my car.

I have 1 and possibly a second double wide ATM

Dimensions are 10x20 ft.

Some singles are open and connected with another garage that I don’t rent, someone else does… Its kinda complicated to explain.

But the singles are 10x20 ft and the double is 20 x 20 ft.

I will try and take some pictures tomorrow of my bays and how I have em set up.

i will give you a call when i get out of work later today.

how bad is it that i read this thread and im like oooh im going to buy another car! …?

F

LMFAO Chino, thats funny.

Bronco, call me anytime, I should be down there today moving walls to make another double wide.

Bump guys, I have one single and one double left.

I have to know by Friday, otherwise I’m not paying Mays rent and I loose em.

Anybody?

Is the double 50 as well? Sorry i didnt call you last night work 13 hours and wasnt up to the challange of talking.lol

dosent get much cheaper than this.

saw these garages, alot better than working in your driveway when its raining

The double is two singles, so $100 for the double.

got ne left? do people check them?

Guys, if your interested, call me asap!

Good guy here…dont hesitate to call if you are interested.

Thx Kyle!