Garage available for lease.

I’m most likely will be moving out of 2 of the 3 bays of my garage in Schenectady.

If anybody wants to move in or is looking for general storage, year 'round or winter or basic tool work let me know.

100$ a month for 2 bays.

No power, can be heated with basic kerosene heaters.

Let me know.

I might be interested. My stephentown lease is up and i might want to store the acura next winter, but my living situation might change. we will see how it goes…

You’re always more then welcome!

Very interested…does the other bay have access to these 2? I don’t want someone else to have access to my car on a regular basis w/o me being there.

The only person that has access is Vlad. There were dividers, but when I had the space I basically removed the entire divider. It can, however, be put back, since I kept all of the lumber and screen that I moved.

All 3 bays are connected to each other, but I’m the only one that has access to them.

All bays are in quiet neighborhood of Stockade in Schenectady, nicely tucked away and hidden from view from general public.

i think i know where this garage is… how long have u had it for?

you got a PM Vlad

did you actually move that crx thats been in there for ages… or does that come with the garage… :ninja :smiley:

can you get pics by any chance? Not a big deal if you cant

I’d be able to get some pics later on, but let me check the leads first.

which one lol

At the moment there is a space/bay available for 50$ a month if anybody just wanted one space.

and the crx’s wat happened?

theres 2? :lmao

:hug. And ill send you a PM. I might take up a bay… waiting on some stuff to fall through

Eh one is getting cut (literally) other is making a nice paperweight.

Let me know.

:ohnoes to the being cut

And will do!. The garage is so close to me. ill let you know when i know… soon

What about bike storage?

We can work something out, there is plenty of room, especially if I re consolidate some of it.

Hmm…

How far is it from the lot? And if I were to leave my car there and go out on the bike, is my car safe there / out of the way?