3 missing girls found alive in Cleveland OH house

So a couple days ago, 3 girls who have been missing for 10 years were found alive in a Cleveland Ohio house where they were being held.

This is the guy who helped free them:

[ame]http://youtu.be/gcLSI3oyqhs[/ame]

And the best part; his 911 call: WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE

[ame]http://youtu.be/Xjkce4b6l40[/ame]

Lololol the end was the bestttt

guys a hero. free MACdonalds plug too upinthur

:lol

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4”]DEAD GIVEAWAY - Hero Charles Ramsey Songified! - YouTube[/ame]

That is funny as hell "you know somethings wrong when a pretty white girl runs into a black mans arms… " rofl

is this real fucking life?

How do you capture someone for 10 damn years.

Fucking 911 call :rofl

“We eat ribs and listen to salsa music,knowwhaimsayin’” :rofl

Guys that kidnapped them knocked them up a few times too. Shits crazy.

:rofl Bruh i just fucking said i came from mcdonalds

Aparently he’s not taking the reward money for helping save them either…

Told them to give it to the girls…

Can’t be real… has to be fake…

Definitely real lol

This exact scenario was just on the show Hawaii 5-O.

Dispatcher: does she need an ambulance?
ramsey: she needs everthang shes panicking. Put yourself in her shoes she’s been kidnapped. Lmao

guy is the next Obama phone/ Sweet brown

Am i the only one who wants to knock out the asshole 911 opperator? Do your fucking job and stop sassing people.

“911 whats your energency?”

“Yes ive been stabbed in the neck help me im at 334 wes…”

“SIR PLEASE DONT TALK OVER ME!!”

/\ 4srs

all they need to do is get a damn location and make a determination to send cops, fire, emt, swat, Obama, seal team 6 or whatever. When seconds count, and help is MINUTES away… they feel the need to get a life story it seems then say, ok ill call the cops now and send them to ya hang tight.

A dispatcher’s job is not to just get a location and send appropriate services to the person. Their job is to also keep people as calm as possible. Panic can often end up being the difference between someone dying and living when it comes to heart rate, blood flow, oxygen/CO2, etc… I’m sure any of the EMTs on this board can agree with that.

I agree with that too, but all the calls ya hear it seems to take forever to get a location and press the “go button” to get help on their way.

Hell I called 911 ONCE. just about Exit 24 when some CUNT passed me on the shoulder in rush hour traffic and then when I passed back by because she was stuck behind a truck she passed 5 other cars and me again on the shoulder just to flip me off and cut ahead of me. I called 911 just past xgates. I didnt have the “OK we are sending a trooper out to that location” until I was off exit 23, and following her to exit 3 and over the bridge to troy! And I even opened it with here is my location, her plate number and what she did. It was full of DUMB needless questions, are you OK, is anyone hurt, etc… bitch just call a trooper and send them ill follow this bitch until they catch up.

I hope you realize that they don’t need the person on the line to tell them the location. They can automatically find the location, even if by cell phone. Chances are they are just keeping them on the line as long as possible to calm them down or to pinpoint exact location.

And to relay any changes to first responders.

I know this is kind of a mockery thread of the guy who called 911. But reading about this story makes me both absolutely sick to my stomach, and rage the fuck out all at once. I hope they lock him up and the other prisoners have their way with him.