Buying off craigslist rant

Alright so yesterday I was searchign on craigslist for another blackberry, I love my storm but ive been wanting something with a physical keyboard.

Foudn someone selling a curve for 60 bucks, I called them and asked if theyd take 40 he said yea he could do that and we met up got the phone. Went home and tried to activate it to find it was reported stolen.

I was like FUCKK… so I messaged the kid and was like look the phones reported stolen, either fix it or give me my money back.

He then started saying oh wow man im sorry its my friends phone i was selling it for him, i cant belive hed do that etc… I was like look kid lets just meet up give me my money back and you can go jerk around someone else…

Then he said my friend only has 20 left from the 40 and im sorry id be pissed to and ill try and get you the rest back ASAP… I tried calling the kid repeaditdly he woudlent answer my calls and then proceeded to just text me.

I then found the number of the person the phone belongs to because until reactivated it just stays listed on the phone.

Went to voicemail, it belonged to this chick, i left her a message and found her on facebook. I messaged her told her i bought this phone, it was stolen bla bla bla…

She was like yeah it was stolen a few months ago etc… I was like look if youw ant the phone back ill just give it to you if not could you unreport it so I dont have a paperweight… Shes like yea ill se what i can do, then says she doesnt want to unreport it because shell have to pay for the phone etc… I was like as long as their not a balance on the account you wont be charged and I can have use of the phone i bought.

She said she doesnt want to do that because she doesnt feel comfortable doing so i was like well look then you want you phone back ill give it to youb ecause i have no use for it like this, she goes sure but i dont live in the capital district anymore… so I said well where can I ship it and ill ship it out first thing monday… she tell me either there at her college or at her parents palce…

Ugh its just fuckin aggrivating

Call the police. Report the seller.

agreed

THIS.

Call the POLICE.

1. You just solved the stolen phone case.

2. You just were a victim of fraud.

3. You now know someone who is selling stolen property.

This amusement is well worth 40 dollars IMHO.

You might even want to call the phone company.

Call the friendly local Po

I personally would be in the colonie police station having a field day with this.

:number1

its 40 bucks

way not worth even taking a shit over

singh makes it rain with 40 dolla billz and doesnt even think TWICE

in for police updates; fucking craigslist scammers and thieves :thumbsdown:

but the outcome could potentially be hilarious. Well worth $40 dollars to me.

Not worth it…

Already talked to someone, I have no idea who the kid is other than a phone number, not worth all the bullshit for 40 bucks

I would call the phone company she had associated with her account and tell them you found it, let them deal with her and charge her if need be. They should be able to fix it. I would start there, then I would look into PD … I hate scumbags lol

If u give me the number I can get a name, Ive done it for other ppl, I have my ways …PM me if interested

As stated, cops cant do shit with a number… I dont know the kids full name etc…

Also, I called verizon, they were the ones who informed and they cant do anything anyways

and you have a PM

Name PM’d:thumbup

So does anyone know a Ken kern?

was the name I sent u the right person?:thumbup

Right last name anyways

Ken I think is the father

The girlfirend started looking on facebook and I think we found him

His names Kyle Kern, all his friends are from troy highschool

This little fuck on the left in this picture

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v229/240/47/n1130430938_7755.jpg

What did heather say?