How stupid are people?

Okay a little rant… so I’m on my way to bring the girl and I out to delmonicos… I’ve had an urge for a nice steak and someplace a little differant from where we usualy go, shes never been to delmonicos so I figure hey…

What does this have to do with anything? Absoloutely fucking nothing

So anyways I get a phone call about my iphone i put on craigslst… He asked how much i was asking for it I told him 400 bucks mainly because he sounded like a retard or i was tellign everyong 350.

SO he goes would you trade for anything… I was like yeah a DSLR camera… he goes whats that? I was like dude not to be a dick but if you dont know what a DSLR is you dont have one and im not interested in anything you have to offer.

THen he asks me if I want to trade my iphone which can be solde for 300-400 bucks for a god damn ipod touch thats worth maybe 100"?

Like really are yout hat fuckin dense

Sorry it just annoyed me

/rant

You need more important things in your life to worry about.

Craigslist has a wide audience… Advertise something on there and this is going to happen to you.

Probably best not to get too worked up about it, all you have to say is “no thanks” and put the phone down.

Could have been worse, like the guy saying he had something you wanted and stringing you along and then you meet him and it turns out to be garbage.

troof

Better than somebody calling, setting up a time to meet and never showing up or calling back.

Typical iPhone/Mac user :lol JK

not really kidding
/thread

the second guy that was gunna buy my dsm did that shit

wednesday at 12 then i called when he didnt show. 6pm later
then again i called. saturday at 1. didnt show called and sunday at 4. i called again, said go fuck your self, and hung up. that shit pisses me right the fuck off. esp when he came by looked at it and wasted my time

dude, i had a guy offer me like $100 for like $2500 worth of car audio goodies. i then proceeded to bug the fuck out on him.

ill tell you how STUPID people are. theres a person(obv no name or where he is or any other info like that) that has been in and out of hospitals for MONTHS getting treament of all kinds for throat cancer. just got back to work and what do i see this idiot doing all the time? you guessed it, smoking a pack a day. i honestly wish i was healthy enough to killmyself like this and not care.

Check this out: http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=25

Guy responds to legitimate Craigslist ad asking for a rideshare saying he has a Hummer that gets 4 MPG and he’ll need $100 for gas. Gets funnier as you read more. There’s tons of these in the archive.

ive posted about this site already, its hilarious!

Members of THIS forum have done that to me in the past…

:facepalm

A person is smart, people are retarded.

hey dont hate! i only use Mac products! I’m also a graphic design major so I need it for the graphics…:lol

:blahblah

:slight_smile:

Why would you even put your phone number in a CL ad?

email bro.

lol WELLLLLLL it’s true!!! Plus I don’t have to really worry about viruses… :tongue

That’s good, safe sex is smart sex :tongue AIDS FTL

:rofl you’re special…that’s for sure :clap