Buying off craigslist rant

she dident recognize it

ahahahaha looks like a tool lol…keep me updated:thumbup

kid looks like he is in middle school… why don’t you just beat the shit out of him.

damn str8

^ that…

its not worth the time dude wtf

if u really want to use it, im sure there is a way around it, since sprint and verizon are both CDMA and both use ESN’s , maybe u could

the reason being is because I know you can change ESN numbers, well replace ESN numbers on “bad” phones with a clean ESN number off a junk phone.

Actually its more like cloning… I know some tutorials on blackberries and instincts for sprint on how to do this.

IF you do it right, you can have both phones with the same ESN powered on at once, and they SHOULD both ring…

however idk the legitimacy of this for verizon

Well the kid got back to me after I called him by his name and let him know I knew where his house was.

Told me hed meet up with me tommorow to give me my cash back, but told him it would have to wait till monday.

I hope he doesnt exspect to get the phone back cause hes not getting it. :lol

well here is something you should have done to begin with.

go meet at a store like sprint, verizon, whatever the company is for. have them look it up for you before you buy it. if the seller refuses to meet there, you can assume it’s stolen.

now that you have a name and address, bring it to the PD where the transaction took place and file for charges. he will have probably two or three charges for this. sit back and laugh.

Yeah looking back on it I shoulda just called verizon right there and checked…

I’ve bought quite a few phones and other things off craigslist without issue I guess it was just a matter of time…

Either way I’ll be getting my cash back, the chick will be getting her phone back, and the local PD will be contacted tommorow

PM sent about curve Shady…

Wow why are kids these days so fucking queer.

Those two kids in that picture look like little faggots.

Cut your sons hair before he winds up with a cock in his mouth

Im not 100% sure if thats him or not… It looks like him but the kid when i met him was wearing a hat and looked a little scruffy under the chin but im pretty sure thats him

What a DOUCHE. Should have beat him.

I dunno hes one shady fuck…

Going to meet up with him today to get my cash back

Fucking A dude… nice work. You OWE Tricia for sure! She cracked the case.

Yeah dude do you have any recipt for the payment you gave that little fuck? If so, bring that shit into the cops, and have them follow you to the meeting spot. Like you said, your get your money back, the chick will get her phone back and the little POS will get busted. More kids need to get their PeePee wacked for dumbs shit, I thought my generation was messed up when I grew up, but these kids now a days dont have any respect, values or morals. My little sister runs her mouth like a retard and gets PR’s after her in school… she is 15, and I got a call from her asking for help becasue some 17 year old guy friend of the scum pr was threating her… I let her have it becasue she shoudl nt run her mouth becasue these scumbags dont care more than you seem to and will pull shit on her. And WTF kind og 17 boy threatens a little 15 year old girl? One more year and his ass would be stomped out by big brother. Sorry for the rant, but srsly these kids need a reality check, and this little shit you found should get one asap and pass it on.

Nah no recipt… I usualy dont go that in depth with buying something of craigslist…

All I have is the text messages which I saved…

And thanks tricia… she led me to the mothers name in turn which lead to a little more detective work by myself and the girlfriend to find the fucker…

Anyways yea I hear you, I honestly think hes some 17 year old kid who thinks its cool or whatever… He seemed nervous when he gave me the phone but at the time I didnet even think about it as he talked to me a bit or whatever…

:thumbup

So did the clepto tinypp kid get charged with anything? Oral gratitude your repayment for return of chick’s phone? Details.

Ehh messaged the kid around 11… he said I’d have to wait till 2:30 as thats when he gets out of work, I told him im not dicking around either meet me now or tell me where you work and ill come grab it from you…

he said his aunt was going to meet me at cumberland farms, I said cool as I was pulling in I was 5 minutes late he said she had to leave and couldent wait any longer…

I was like look kid, im not dicking around I want my cash or ill go down to the PD right now…

he said ill be there in 5 minutes… after telling me he worked 20 minutes away…

He then proceeded to show up in a vehicle with 2 little kids and his aunt/mom in the car… looked all worried, handed me the money then looked at me liek I was supposed to be giving him the blackberry back…

I said I hope you learned something kid he looked like he was about to shit his pants and i went on my way

:rofl i love how his aunt/mom was in the car
i hate scumbag kids :Idiots

LAWL!

Your sig ^^^…lol.

Good job Shady. You should still call the Police. Don’t be nice to this punk. He deserves a fine/slap on the wrist.

I agree with KKKustom…kids these days are stupid. I’m 22 and some people my age make me wonder when the hell they are going to grow up/become productive citizens.