3 x projectors HID question

would it be an asshole thing for me to upgrade by front headlight system to HID, the reason that i ask this is cause the left headlight ordeal with japanese vehicle… anyhow wanted to get some feedback on that

maybe its just me, but that made no sense

x2
wtf
where is that speak english motherfucker poster…

ok thats my bad english shit …IM an Immigrant lol anyhow lets try this again i want to upgrade to an hid system but the silvia left headlight is pointing a little bit to the on comming traffic and was wondering if it was a bad thing for me to upgrade em to HID and maybe get tickets from the cops

Wouldn’t you just align your light then. I don’t see what a cop would give you a ticket for. If you did get pulled over for your un-aligned light, i would think they would just tell you to fix it.

Or look for DOT markings… and since the silvia headlights don’t have it… pulll your car off the road. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I wouldn’t worry about it. Its not like you can do much about it anyway.

my friends in at SAITonce played a trick on me… they aimed my head lights up and crossing… it was pretty funny for them… but i left it like that cus it was really good for night driving… for me… not for other drivers… and i did eventually get pulled over in maple ridge BC, for “drving with my high beams on”

but you can adjust the projector lights…

and…
HID’s + projector lens = painfull waste… cant see ANYTHING at night

well i wouldnt be tooo sure about the painful waste, the goal is to set the beam with the same temperature as the TSX and if all fails there is always the high beam

HIDS always look good… but when i put mine in i had to drive at night with highs and fogs on just to see 20 feet ahead… and i HATE using my fog lights when its not foggy…
i just wanted to give you a heads up before you go and install them… just giving you my opinion, so you dont have to make the same mistakes that i have made…
i bought a set of the older style dual lens’ from allen… HIDs + older lens = wicked lighting…
if you do put them in… post up what you think of it