$30,000 to spend what car would you get ?

MS3

Now there’s an idea. Can be made quick for what they are.

But do you really want to pay for the gas that feeds a 6.1L?

im with him mazdaspeed3 hell my mazdas all had well over 150k on them and they still run

two completely different vehicles. Granted, the Hemi aint no Prius, but far better than a 360 in an early GC. My '04 AWD 4.7L Limited gets about 15-16 mpg around town.

a 06-08 civic si throw a comptech blower on it and you got yourself a high 13 sec car and still have 5-6k left over for more fun parts of your choice

and you will get 24 mpg city and 35 mpg highway

thats what i would pick but im a little partial to the new si’s lol

I saw one run a 12.9 at PRP over the summer.

All he had was a full exhaust and ceramic coated intake manifold. Bone Stock ECM, full weight, and it sounded incredible. I’d rock one of those 8 days a week.

I would not spend 30k on a single car.

I would probably buy something like a used 04+ f-150 for like 18k and then get, something a bit more fun

Choose 12000 worth of below

Spec miata
dedicated drag car
dirt modified
racing kart
motorcycle
boat
wave runner
atv

Basically I could have alot more fun with 30k buying something in the mid teens and buying a dedicated toy with the rest.

Not just cuz im a honda guy but a '08 Civic Si sticker is 21k + change, k20 = sick motor and very fun, but its your car you have to make the decision on what your happy with not what other people think

New Mustang GT and supercharge it = 30k

i paid 30 for my 330i and would do it again in a minute, bmw covers all maitnance up to 50k miles so the only thing you have to pay for is tires and gas. and i get almost 30mpg

330s are hella pimp, and from what I hear, quite fast.

Jeep SRT8

Buick Grand National - Very well prepped for 30K - maybe even a Stage 2 car

GTO

928 S4

hoon die tiburon

Atima Coupes are beat. they sit high as hell. alot of wheel gap. and they look like a G6 in the rear half.

altima sedan ftw.

does it matter mike? you’re still gonna buy a bitch transmission

SIG MATERIAL

new gtr

Don’t waste your time on overpriced GTO’s that are SO SLOW…buy a Mitsubishi EVO 9. AWD for Pittsburgh winters, seats 5 people easily, gets 25mpg on the highway, and does low 13’s in stock form, add exhaust and a chip flash and you are doing mid 12’s. Plus you can track it if you want to…

I am on my second EVO, hands down the best car for $30k.

:idb: your right I will. you got a bitch tranny as a daily too ! F manuals in 1.5 hours of daily traffic id rather walk.

my next is going to be a manual though.

If he were to do this, I hope he doesn’t have to go anywhere in the snow… he did say DD.