$30,000 to spend what car would you get ?

New Scion tC, and the leftover money for some mods.

crown vic

I get 30mpg in mine and it is the most comfortable car I have ever driven and it goes great in the snow. I can fit 6 people and their golf clubs in the trunk comfortably and they have the same drivetrain as a mustang. A new vic can be had for 15k so that leave 15k for mods.

i like the marauder better

buy a 2000 era civic or a little 4x4 truck and keep the rest in the bank.

30k not 80k

Kind of a biased response…He didn’t even say that he wanted a performance vehicle or not. I had an '04 GTO. I’d take another one all day long before I would get an EVO. The EVO is basically a race car for the street. Doesn’t necessarily mean it is a good street car. It may be faster, but I guarantee the GTO is more comfortable as a DD.

GTO…

comfy, great interior, low 13’s/high 12’s from the factory, mid 20’s mpg on the highway for the 6 speed.

no brainer :slight_smile:

overpriced? i paid 23k for mine. you can get a lightly used 04 for 17k.

i am with tod in saying the gto will be light years more comfortable then the evo as a daily driver.

and i dont think low 13’s/high 12’s from the showroom floor is “SO SLOW”

RWD ain’t as good as AWD in the winter, although this one has been very mild…I’d stick to an EVO, but I am biased

Off the show room floor they run mid 13’s as proven @ PrP, unless you modify them, yeah they are more comfortable then an EVO, I’ve driven both, but still would get an EVO.

:ugh2:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z314/punkxtom/gay-alarm.jpg

^^i was waiting for something like that lol

sure I am biased. But the EVO is my daily driver, put on 15,000 miles a year on it, and they are comfortable. You can’t beat sitting in a recaro seat all day on a trip.

buy a cheap civic and save the rest

for 30 grand? did you just get done smoking? MSRP on just a regular LS is 31k

for 30 grand buy something new in the mid 20’s and keep the rest of your 30, decent on gas(supposed to be 4/gal come summer),and fits your needs not your wants

hoon die armada are badass awd

this kid lives in baltimore… he will probably want 4 wd or somthing gay like that… but onlyl needs 2wd… id get a rwd tbss or cts. lil over 30g’s sell the car out right and make a lil more to spend on the cts.

whatever is suggested mike will do the opposite. its been already done…

they are good for high 12’s with the right driver, the fastest time recorded on stock rubber is a 12.81@108…