$20k Car Challenge

What cars would you drive for around $20k? I’m looking for feedback for some of these cars, along with input about other cars you think are worthy to add to the list. It must be something along the lines of a newer sports coupe/summer only car, or a kick ass all season car.

My List, so far:

BMW M Roadster/Coupe
Chrysler Crossfire
Honda S2000
Mazda RX-8
Mercedes C230 Kompressor Coupe
Mitsubishi Evolution
Nissan 350Z
Pontiac GTO
Subaru WRX STi

M roadster

. hell yeah :tup:

good cars on the list tho… get that RX8 out of there

most of those cars…even used are in the upwards of $30K?

s2000 for summer car hands down

evo for a all year driver

saturn sky redline (although not yet released) //for summer

WRX or EVO for everyday

nah, i’ve found all with low mileage on auto trader for right around 20k.

M Roadster, don’t buy a RX8.

Most of these choices I’m guessing your goin with an 02 or 03 - like a 2003 Z or a GTO ? A solstice is a bit more if you go fully loaded. All good choices - if you can find a 350Z or an 8 for around 20K with low miles than do it up. Or you can purchase my rx7 at the end of summer if i decide to sell it :eekdance: but i doubt I will.

the solstice is hideous, that pontiac grill is nasty. the sky isn’t that bad looking, but that saturn logo just doesn’t look right on the front.

I’d buy an RX-7. That styling is just :slight_smile: They’re getting into that cheap enough range where people are buying them and making them tacky and ghetto. They are fine the way they look.

buick grand national, 89 turbo trans am

98-02 trans am

yea, sadly some of the higher mileage ones are getting affordable for the ricers lol its ok, they usually end up selling them again cause they don’t know how to take care of them :wink:

out of that list tho i’d have to go with the EVO, u can do so much with them

C5 CORVETTE, Duh!

20K? try 10-15 for a cherry one :slight_smile:

i’d doooo it if i didn’t hate auto and wanted something that wasn’t like OBD negative 3

summer only id have to say M coupe

all year EVO

Evo for all year of course :tup:
or used m3 or Z3 coupe.

Jeller

m coupe is the balls.

sti is nice

or…

THIS

:word:

Evo or STi