300hp 6spd rwd for 3.5K '97 BMW 540i/6

I bought it for $3,400.

its obd2 and has a check engine light for multiple issues why don’t you fix it first lol

I plan to fix it when I have the money unless it sells first, but if i fix it ill want more for it.

There you go buy it

Bump for the morning crew!

Bump $3,300 or best offer!

Bump this rain sucks!

Bump $3,200.

Bump for the early morning

Bumps!

Bump for fun!

Price drop for limited time only. 2,900obo! 716-348-6121. John

Lowball…2k…I need a cheap DD

Nope :wink:

Fair enough lol glws

Bam! Knock sensors done, O2s done, check engine light sorted(wheeler dealers voice), inspection done. This baby is ready to do another 200k miles!

Price: $3,700 firm.

Balls, I was going to buy this at 2900 lol

We’ll you don’t have to worry about the knock sensors :slight_smile:

Bump back to $3,300 or best offer, check engine light fixed, just driving it a little til the monitors set so they can run the inspection, everything else passes.

Unfortunately the blower motor resister didnt fix the blower problem(not turning on). Other than that it runs better than ever.

The blower motor itself is like $120 so its not too expensive.

So after driving it the check engine light came back on, code is for fuel trim bank 1 and 2. So it could be one of the following, maf, vacuum leak, o2 sensors, or a clogged fuel filter. I sprayed the intake with starter fluid idle didnt surge or change.

I’m impatient with this car and I don’t have the time for it, if someone wants it as it sits for $2,900 or best offer ill give you the parts once they come in. Another blower motor resister is on its way too.